13 - brother's roommate 🐇

* sexual harassment warning - (not necessarily sexual harassment but it may make some readers uncomfortable!)

Louis knocks on the white painted door, double checking the messages to make sure he has the right apartment. His question is quickly answered when the door swings open and Chris is standing on the other side.

"Ah, hey Lou." He says with his arms wide open, gesturing for a hug. Louis complies and wraps his arms around his older brother's waist. "Finally ready to get away from mum and dad." He jokes as they break apart from their hug.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, they've been nagging me for months about when I'm going to move out so, I think it's time."

"Niall!" A voice shouts frustratedly in the background, a whine of disagreement following shortly after.

Louis' brow quirks before Chris answers his unspoken question. "That's my roommate and his friend, you know, the one I was talking about on the phone?"

Louis nods slowly. "Yeah, yeah. I must have forgotten about him."

"Alright, well your room for the next few weeks is down the hall and to the right." He points in the general direction, closing the door behind Louis.

"Okay, thanks." He says before spinning on his heel and walking towards the direction he was pointed in. He rounds the corner, just to be met with the jumper of a stranger, a tall one at that. He's at least five inches taller than Louis, with long, curly hair falling down right to his shoulders. He's got a lean build but broad shoulders, and a very masculine face. Just a bit of stubble surrounding his mouth. His mouth. He has full, bitten-looking pink lips, shaped in a way Louis has never seen.

"My bad mate." He speaks, his voice low and raspy. Louis can tell it's the same voice that yelled the name earlier. This must be the roommate. Louis can feel the blush rising to his cheeks because holy shit. His brother's friend is hot, and that might be a problem. "Louis, right?" He asks with that same sexy voice, as if he hasn't talked much today.

Louis nods, his throat dry. "Yeah." He croaks out, clearing his voice shortly after. "I'm Chris' younger brother."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Harry, Chris' roommate. My room is right across from yours." Harry says, his finger pointing to his bedroom door. "Chris demanded getting the master room so he's down that hallway." He continues, pointing his finger at the other hallway across the living room.

"Alright, thanks." Louis says, moving around him to enter his own room. The bed is made, a fluffy beige comforter on a queen size mattress and there's a full size dresser across the room, with a tv mounted right above it.

He drops his bags on his bed, not wanting to unpack all of his shit already. Instead, he leaves his room and finds Chris in the living room, sitting on one end of the blue sofa.

"So," He starts as he sits beside him. "Do you guys usually cook dinner, order in ... or what? Because I'm fucking starving." Louis' stomach confirms his statement as it growls loudly.

"Depends, I can't cook for shit but Harry's quite the chef, so it depends if he's in the mood to cook." Chris says before calling Harry's name.

Harry retreats from the kitchen with a half eaten banana in his left hand. "What?" He asks, his mouth full of the fruit.

"Are you cooking tonight? You've got to feed four—that is, if Niall's staying over."

Harry holds up a finger as he swallows his bite. "Niall's not staying over, but we are going out tonight if you guys want to go." He says, glancing at both Chris and Louis. "And I don't think I'm cooking, we'll probably just grab some fast food on the way to a club."