09 - airport 🌷

Requested by @AnnaPark041

I'm genuinely so sorry for how long this has taken me. I really hope you aren't too upset with the wait and I really hope you enjoy!

very, very slight tw for sh and physical abuse.

- - - - -

Louis stepped on the plane, Harry following behind. They're lucky enough to be able to get these flight tickets last minute. Even luckier to be sitter right next to one another.

Louis looks over to his boyfriend, seeing him smiling as they slowly make their way down the isle.

"What is it?" He asks softly. "Why are you smiling?"

Harry shrugs. "I don't know. It's just, they really, really support us. Don't they?"

That causes Louis to smile as well. "The fans?"

Harry nods. "Yeah. It just hit me that they'll love us no matter what."

Twenty minutes earlier, two teenage girls ran up to them both with a phone in one hand and a sharpie and cd in the other.

They asked them for a picture and they took one of course. And they asked them each for an autograph on the cover of their album.

It was the first time in a while Harry has felt accepted.

One of the young girls said "We've known all along. I hope you guys last forever." Before they both walked off, referring to their relationship.

And that just made Harry smile more.

Louis grabs his hand. "We've always known that baby. We just had to wait until a couple years ago, you know so we weren't in Modest's control."

That causes Harry's mouth to twitch slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry H. I didn't mean to talk about it." Louis apologized a second after he saw Harry's mouth fall.

"It's fine let's just try to avoid it, okay?"

"Of course." Louis says, finally lifting his suitcase to put in the above-head compartment. However, Harry stops him.

"Sit down babe. I've got it." He says as he lifts Louis' suit case then his own.

- - - - -

Harry tries his best not to think about management the entire flight, but it's so hard for him to avoid it when his brain is racked with the disgusting memories and torturing meetings.

The bruises.

The insults.

The insecurities.

The self-hatred.

The cuts.

The scars.

It was so much to keep up with in his mind.

He quickly begins to feel claustrophobic in the small airplane. It's getting harder to bring air into his lungs.

He needs to stand up. He silently thanks his past self for requesting the isle seat. He gently nudges Louis' head off of his shoulder, barely moving him at all.

He stands and makes his way to the back of the plane.

Luckily, this airplane is larger than most and has a pretty decent size washroom.

Harry mentally thanks God as he sees that the restroom is not in use and slips through the door.

There's a full length mirror on the left wall, a toilet directly across from him, and a sink vanity to the right. It's very spacious in here, Harry's glad he can finally catch a breath.