Underground rescue mission and getting everyone together to save the day

Shaggy and William landed with a thud to the ground in an underground chamber of some kind and tey looekd around.

"Willy?? Scooby??" William calls out

"Scooby-Doo, were are you???" Shaggy calls out, earing a rustling nearby. "Scoob?"

The two walked towards the sound of the rustling and see a few things. An ancient civilization-ish metallic chair, the Daemon Ritus on a pedestal with a similar design style to the chair, a large vat, and Willy. Tied to a pole. The two run over and work on untieing him and he woke up, shaking a little.

"What happened, Willy?" William asks

Willy looked at the two and said, "HAfter the fall, I got knocked out."

As William and Willy continued talking, Shaggy heard a voice coming from the vat and ran over and looekd at it, whatever or whoever the voice was, it was definitely calling his name. One of the small spectral head things in the vat was clearly Velma.

"Hi Velma......" Shaggy mutters, waving a little

Then, Shaggy reaches in and pulled out what was Velma's soul essentially, or protoplasm more technically speaking.

"Thanks, Shaggy." Velma comments, which got William and Willy to look and walk over, also getting a nod from Shaggy. "Now let me go so I can return to my body, then you, William, and Willy need to find the others and get out of here before you're found and your protoplasms are stolen, too."

Shaggy nodded and let his friend's protoplasm go and she zooms off, it being automatically drawn towards her body.

"I always knew you were a hero, Shaggy!!!!" Velma shouts

Elsewhere on the island, a few minutes later, near a Staff Only building, Velma's protoplasm was getting faster and faster and closer to her body.

"JIIINNNKKKIIIEEESS!!!" Velma shouts before plowing right into her body

The body landed on the ground and started violently convulsing around, letting out some gurgling sounds too, and then, her eyes glowed a bright green, green light shot out from her mouth and the monster that was controlling her appeared at her feet as she got up.

The monster was preparing an attack only for bright orange spots to start appearing on it's body, it tried to blow the spots off but nothing was working. Then, it suddenly felt the urge to sneeze and despite it's efforts to stop it, the sneeze came through and the monster exploded, Velma putting her glasses on in bewilderment.

Back in the underground chamber, Shaggy reached into the vat again and this time, with two hands.

This time, he had managed to pull out Ashley and Diana. 

"Thank goodness you guys found us." Ashley comments. "You need to let us go so we can get out of here before those.....things....whatever they are, in our bodies figure out our abilities. Cause if they find out abotu them, they won't think twice about trying to keep them."

"Exactly." Diana adds

"Okay, see you guys later." William comments, letting the two go and they zipped off towards their bodies

After a while, they fished out Johnathan and Michelle and sent them out, \then managed to find Fred.

"Shaggy! Listen, somebody must've spiked my root beer last night." Fred comments. "Talk me down, man. Talk me down!"

"Fred, you're a freakin protoplasmic head!" Shaggy comments

"I kow, I know." Fred comments, taking a deep breath adn sighing. "Bu, i'm still the best looking one here, I mean-"