Something messed up is going on

The following morning, after Scrappy had left the island entirely from paranoia, Daphne and Ashley were the first ones to wake up. They noticed the hotel was completely fixed which was odd considering what had happened last night.

"Something messed up is happening." Daphne comments

That's when Shaggy, Scooby, William, Willy, and Mary Jane woke up as Shaggy asks, "What, is the coast guard here?"

When they looked, they were all also confused by the fact the hotel was fixed.

"Like, what happened to the shattered windows and the busted walls??" Shaggy asked, confused

"It's like it wasn't even there." William added in.

"Yo, Red!" A blonde in pigtails wearing a blue and white bikini called, walking on the beach. "Ball!"

"Huh?" Daphne saw the volleyball, then tossed it up and threw it back to the girl. The girl took the ball and walked off to continue her game. "Let's go."

The group left the beach, then they heard some pop music playing. Maybe someone they knew would be there, or better yet, maybe some help. As they looked around, they saw that everyone was acting as if nothing had happened in the first place. There were people they had seen last night also here, like they didn't remember what happened.

"Does anyone find this strange?" Shaggy asked, rather confused as he looked around

"It's like they didn't know what ever happened here last night." Ashley muttered. "Something's definitely wrong around here."

"Okay, we need to split up." Daphne said to them.

"Why?" Shaggy and Scooby asked

"Guys, we still need to find Fred, Johnathan, Michelle, Diana, and Velma." William reminded them

"I'll go this way." Mary Jane gestured in one direction, and left

"And we'll go with you." Shaggy said quickly to Daphne. But, Daphne pointed away, and Shaggy followed her instruction. "Come on, Scooby." Daphne told Scooby to go with Shaggy, and the Great Dane, feeling disappointed, left

William and Willy follow Scooby and Shaggy to go and keep an eye on the two.

As Daphne and Ashley walked through the crowd of people by the pool, the singer on the stage jumped in front of them, and started singing to the redhead. Daphne was looking into his eyes, when they turned green and his voice change a bit too, then return back to normal. Daphne smiled slightly and she walked away quickly with Ashley to find either Velma, Michelle, Johnathan, Diana, or Fred.

While exploring, Scooby, Shaggy, William, and Willy came up to Fred and Johnathan, who were just having a sort of talk and dance with some of the students, telling a few jokes here and there.