The plane ride

On the plane ride to Spooky Island, Michelle was reading the book she had been halfway through, Johnathan was staring out the window, William and Willy were chowing down on food Fred and Velma were reading some books by a window, Ashley was by a window having a text conversation with Tyler, and  Shaggy and Scooby were sitting elsewhere in the plane, having made their own sandwich.

"Now THAT is a beautiful work of art." Shaggy said

"RUh-huh." Scooby says as he nods

Shaggy fell silent when he saw someone wearing a floral shirt, brown shorts, had blonde hair, a side bag with a floral pattern matching her shirt, and silver-greyish eyes. This girl's name was Mary Jane. What Shaggy didn't notice was that Scooby had taken his sandwich and eaten it himself.

"Do you mind me taking a seat there next to um..." Mary Jane starts, gesturing to Scooby

"That's my grandma." Shaggy clarifies, keeping up with Scooby's disguise. "Like, no."

"Thanks." Mary Jane thanked

"No problem." Shaggy replies

Once Mary Jane passed by Scooby, he sneezed before sitting down in the open window seat.

"Bless you." Shaggy said before sitting back down

"I'm sorry, it's my allergies." Mary Jane apologized. "It's usually only dogs that do it."

Scooby snickered a little nervously.

"Maybe I better move." Mary Jane says

"No, wait, it's probably just my grandma's perfume. Even sometimes I get a little allergic." Shaggy states, sneezing a little. "I'm pretty sure grandma wants to go back and visit her old pal Velma, right grandma?"

"ROkay." Scooby responds, getting up and started walking over to Fred and Velma's area and sitting in the seat next to the two that was closest to the isle and he turned to the two and said, "RHello."

Just then, Mary Jane pulled out a ziploc bag of Scooby Snax.

"Boy, oh boy, those sure do look a lot like Scooby Snax." Shaggy points out

"I know they're for dogs, but they're 100% vegetarian and...I love them." Mary Jane comments as she eats one often Scooby Snax

"Like, me too." Shaggy replied

"Far out. I have never met another person who likes Scooby Snax." Mary Jane replied

"Like, me neither!" Shaggy responds

"I'm Mary Jane, by the way." Mary Jane says, revealing her name

"Like, that is my favorite name." Shaggy comments

"Really?" Mary Jane asked

"Yeah." Shaggy answered

Out of nowhere, Scooby's nose started twitching and he followed the auto path to a cat. Once he looked at the cat, the cat hissed or no reason and in response, Scooby started barking, the barking getting everyone to look over at Scooby.

"Uuuh....grandma?" Velma asked nervously

"Velma, Velma it's simple behavior modification. To make a dog discontinue any action, simply flick it on the nose. Observe." Fred states, tapping Scooby's shoulder. "Scoob?"

Scooby looked over at Fred and Fred flicked Scooby on the nose lightly and turned back to Velma and said, "See?"

However once Fred turned back to  Scooby, Scooby decked Fred in the face. Scooby then too off through the plane after the cat.

"Sit, grandma! Bad grandma!!" Shaggy called out, trying to get Scooby to stop. "Don't eat the kitty!!"