The Case of the Solar Phantom

In the warehouse through one of the windows several feet above the ground, a rather odd looking ghost bursts through, holding a tied up Ashley. The ghost carrying her looking like a walking humanoid bright yellow light source with the only feature visible on it being the mouth which was pitch black. The ghost was nearly six to seven feet tall and would intimidate anyone who stared it down. What was stranger was that it could laugh in a deep voice. This ghost was called the Solar Phantom.

"Can you guys just hurry up with the plan already??!?!?!?" Ashley shouts. "This ghost keeps nearly burning me up!"

On a gangplank, Michelle walks out and spots this.

"Oh, boy...." Michelle whispered before pulling up a walkie-talkie and talking into it. "Johnathan, hey Johnathan, can you here me?"

"I'm here, Michelle." Johnathan replied

"Shockingly, Ashley's been captured again." Michelle states, sounding actually surprised since it's been a while since the last case before this where Ashley was kidnapped during the case. "But that should be a quick fix. Once the Solar Phantom rounds the corner with Michelle, Scrappy, William, and Willy will pop out of the barrel...."

"And then you'll activate the conveyor belt spilling the vat of water onto the floor." Johnathan adds

"But what if that doesn't work, you two?" Scrappy asked in a whisper

"Then that's where the water hose I have comes in, Scrappy." Johnathan answers

Just then, the Solar Phantom's laughing was heard as it slowly approached the barrel that William, Willy, and Scrappy were in. Out of fear, Willy was shaking, scared that he'd get lit on fire.

"Like, chill out, Willy. Stop shaking!" William says in a whisper before the barrel stops shaking. "That's better."

"HSorry about that, you two." Willy apologized in a whisper. "HIt's just that I have pyrophob-"

However, before Willy could finish, the Solar Phantom held up a small flame and threw it at the end of Willy's tail that was sticking put of the barrel, which, naturally, made him scream and jump, the barrel lid popping off and Willy standing on his back legs and holding his tail, desperately trying to put out the flame. When the flame was put out, Willy sighed with relief.

However, the barrel lid hit him on the head and fell to the floor. Willy shook his head over and went wide eyed when he saw the Solar Phantom.

"Boo." The Solar Phantom said in it's deep voice, still holding Ashley

Willy screamed, making William pop up having Scrappy on his shoulders Willy started trying to warn them about the ghost.

"Willy, what are you doing, man??" William asked, not yet getting the message. "This isn't the time to....to..."

Eventually, the two got the message and Scrappy asked, "The ghost's right behind us, isn't it?"

"Hu-uh...." Willy answers,

The two turn around just as the Solar Phantom lifts up a fire ball. William and Willy scream as they duck back into the barrel, Scrappy ducking down for safety, but falling out of the barrel when William pops half his body out of the top and Willy pops his legs out of the bottom. Once Scrappy fell, Johnathan slid under the barrel and grabbed him and put him by the wheel for the water hose, and the conveyor belt made a bucket of water spill over but missing the ghost as Willy took off in the barrel, carrying William with him.

"Now Scrappy. Turn on the water!!" Johnathan orders

Without question, Scrappy turns the wheel as Johnathan aims the hose at the ghost as it takes off. However no matter how fast he went, the ghost was always just barely out of range of the hose and somehow, the water caused Michelle to trip over a chain, getting her foot caught in it as she hung there a few feet above the ground and a net fell past the ghost burning up as Scrappy turned off the hose.

"Sorry about that, Michelle." Johnathan apologized

"I know, Johnathan." Michelle replied

Meanwhile, Willy was still running for his life with the barrel on him as he carried William.

"HIs he still after us???!?!?" Willy asked

William looked back and right there was the Solar Phantom chasing them. "Yeah, he is!!"

Willy then ended up sliding along the floor on a skateboard going up a ramp and hitting the conveyor belt which broke the barrel enough for him to oke his head through and he screamed.

"HWhat do we do?!?!?!??" Willy screamed

"Give me a minute to think, pal!!" William responds, looking around before spotting a swinging hook. "Hold on tightly!!!"

William grabbed the hook and the two were slowly being swung toward the Solar Phantom who had landed near a bunch of water gallons. The ghost looked over as it heard William and Willy screaming and within seconds, the ghost found itself buried in gallons of water along with Ashley, William, and Willy. 

Scrappy, Michelle, and Johnathan ran over turning off the conveyor belt along the way.

"Ashley, William, Willy, you okay?" Michelle asked

Ashley poked her head out of the pile of water gallons and said, "I am so over this. And I think i've got pyrophobia after that."

Johnathan sighed with relief and asked, "Where's William and Willy?"

Jut then, the two he mentioned popped their heads out of the pile and smiled, though dazed.

"Like, we're right here, dude." William said, dazed

Everyone shared a smile until the Solar Phantom popped out and roared, making William and Willy jump out and cower behind Johnathan.

Johnathan sighed and pulled out a bottle of water and squirted it at the ghost, making it go from a glowing being to nothing but what looked like a suit of some sort. Once Johnathan set the bottle down, they heard cop sirens from outside the large door, causing all of them to look over.

Just then, the SUV burst through the door, still being the same as it was when the Falcon Force replaced it. Once it parked, a few reporters came into the warehouse and the person who was driving the SUV got out, revealing it was Megan Fox, a famous actress.

"Thank you so much for saving the warehouse." Megan thanked as she shook Johnathan's hand

"Hey, just doing what we do best. Solving a mystery." Johnathan says in response

"Any comments regarding the situation, Megan?" one reporter asked

Megan shook her head.

"Mystery 5, what is the secret to your success?" another reporter asked

"Teamwork and luck. ESPECIALLY teamwork. And...one of us always has a plan." Johnathan answers

Jhnathan walked over to what was once the Solar Phantom.

"We knew from the very start that there was never a Solar Phantom." Michelle starts

"This ghost is none other than..." Ashley added as she pulled off the mask revealing the warehouse's groundskeeper, Mr. Rigerthby

"Mr. Rigerthby???" the crowd of reporters and Megan said in unison

"You see, he, like, found a hidden stash of oil and wanted to scare everyone away so he could safely get it and sell it on the black market." William explains

"So, he created the legend of the Solar Phantom in order to scare away all the employees." Scrappy adds

"But, when you got too close to finding him out, Mrs. Fox, the Solar Phantom had to become real." Ashley further adds

"Ashley, Michelle, how was the ghost able to fly?" a female reporter asks

"A balloon suit that filled with a highly potent helium synthesis. Giving the Solar  Phantom...." Ashley says as Michelle hits a button making Mr. Rigerthby float in the air from some sort of balloon suit. ".....it's weightless appearance."

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids, AND YOUR DUMB DOGS!!" Rigerthby snaps. "I'LL GET YOU ALL FOR THIS!!"

Willy chuckles a little as the crowd cheers at the defeat of et another fake ghost. It being defeated at the hands of Mystery 5.