Important clues and the Attack at The Hotel

When the five were all in the room they looked around and saw it looked a lot like some sort of school.

"Looks like some kind of school." Johnathan comments

"In a Spooky Castle ride?" Velma questioned. "Fishy."

Johnathan walked over to an old poster and moved it out of the way and pulled out a paper signed by someone named Cliptide. He went wide eyed, knowing that Cliptide was Willy's nephew, who had practically mentally ost it before getting kicked out of Mystery 5.

"What is it Johnathan?" Ashley asked before reading the paper

Meanwhile, after having gotten off of the cart Daphne and Diana were walking around the castle's side areas before walking into a room with something on a pedastol in the middle. Daphne walked up to the pedastol as  Diana looked around the room.

Daphne looked at what was on the pedastol which appeared to be some sort of small stone pyramid shape or something. When she went to touch it, it sprung open revealing the odd patterns it had. After some internal debating, she took the thing off the pedastol after closing back up. However, the floor started rising up around her as if it was a cage.

"Daphne, get out of there!!" Diana called out

Daphne jumped to safety just as parts of the floor came up around the pedastol, forming a pyramid like cage, still holding the small stone like pyramid. With that, the two left the room to go find the others.

Back with Fred, Johnathan, Ashley, Michelle, and Velma, Fred pushed a button on a panel which played some sort of "Welcome to America" video of some sort. The woman in it looking a lot like Heather Jasper-Howe but the one thing determining that it wasn't her was the voice.

Everyone walked over and watched the video, confused and trying to piece together the point of this room looking like a school. Once the video ended, Ashley was the one to say something.

"It appears this is a brainwashing facility of some time." Ashley states, straightening her glasses

"Wherever there's a brainwashing cult, there's always a power hungry leader behind it all." Velma adds. "The 'Papa Smurf' figure."

"Mondavarious...." Fred says

"Then why would he have invited us here?" Ashley and Velma ask

After some more silence, along with more confusion and deciferig attempts to figure out what the clues they have mean, an alarm starts ringing.

"Let's get out of here." Fred said before running off

Ashley, Velma, Johnathan and Michelle then followed Fred. Once in a hallway, they had regrouped with Daphne, Diana, Shaggy, and Scooby.

"Hey we found a neat and scary clue." Daphne says, holding up the thing that her and Diana found

"Us too." Velma replies. "We think this is a secret brainwashing facility for an evil cult."

"Well maybe the thing Daphne and I found is the relic they worship." Diana comments

Shaggy saw some shadows at both ends of the hallway and said, "We're all gonna be relics if we don't get outta here, man."

Fred looked over at some statues, and knowing Diana can change her body sie at will, he looked at some rafters. 

"I got a plan." Fred commented

By the time the sources of the shadows came into the hallway, it was revealed to be Zarkos and an army of evil elves and other types of Spooky Island employees. However, Mystery Inc., Johnathan,  Michelle, Ashley, and Diana were nowhere in sight, Mystery Inc. hiding via the statues and Diana having changed her size and she hid up in the rafters with Johnathan, Michelle, and Ashley on her back.