01

⚠️ DOMESTIC ABUSE

Sitting in your bedroom, clutching tightly to your Glamrock Chica plush grandmother had bought you to try and cheer you up from returning home from the daycare, you listened to the racket your father was causing downstairs.

You tried to block out the slurs, cusses and yelling that erupted out of your intoxicated father. You knew anytime soon that either your older brother, James, will call grandmother to pick you up or your mother will.

Whichever was not busy getting beaten by Father, would call grandma to come get you.

"Where's that little shit, Y/n?" You heard your father bellow.

"No! Don't touch her!" Your Mother yelled in desperation.

You heard scattered footsteps crawl up the stairs and you knew it wasn't your father.

It was poor James. 17 year old James running up the stairs to shield you from your father's drunken wrath.

He opened the door and you were in the corner of your room, shaking, crying and clutching on to your Chica plush.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'll take you to Superstar Daycare. You'll be safe there. If I can't pick you up tonight, then Grandma will." James smiled at you reassuringly, trying to help calm down your nerves.

His slender arms scooped you up bridal style and he peaked up from the stairs to see if Father was occupied.

You watched with wide, teary eyes as Father continually beat your frail Mother.

She sobbed, and the sounds of his fist hitting her once soft, tender flesh filled the room. James quickly darted down the stairs as you clutched tightly to his loose basketball jersey.

Father had no time to react and go chasing after you as James threw you into the back of his truck and you hit the fabric seat with a thud.

You must've gotten a friction burn on your arm after how hard you slid across the seat. You knew James didn't mean to be so hard with you, he just needed you out of there, safe and sound.

"I'm sorry, princess. I hope I didn't hurt you. I just didn't want Dad to catch up with us." He said as he looked back at you.

"Put your seatbelt on." He said before he turned the key in the ignition.

The truck started with a loud rev of the engine. He pulled out of the parking lot as fast as he could before you both were off to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

When you arrived, all your fear and absolute terror washed away as you looked at the massive, neon lit sign.

It had your favorite animatronic superstars all flashy and lively plastered on the sign. You looked up at it with childlike wonder.

James smiled at you before saying "We have to get you to the daycare right now. I can't leave mom like that for too long."

You wiped away stray tears and nodded as he lightly pushed you into the entrance of the building.

James had a year-round Pizzaplex pass that grandma had bought since you were here daily. He flashed the pass at the customer service desk and the woman who you saw so often recognized the two of you.

She smiled, yet you could see pain and sadness in her eyes. She knew of your situation. She knew you were hidden away in the daycare, closely monitored by the animatronic, Sundrop.

"Hey, Y/n! I'm so glad to see you again. Are you excited to see Sun?" She asked with a little giggle.

You nodded in agreement. Although you were shy and timid, and Sun was the exact opposite, you liked being around him.