07

You sat at the dining table of your foster home, staring blankly at the rainbow birthday cake resting on the table. It had a big candle in the shape of the number eight.

You were eight years old today.

Gifts were piled up near the cake and you had a rainbow party hat on.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Y/n! Happy birthday to you!" Your foster family sang out.

You tried to feel joy. Tried to smile. But you couldn't. You looked around at your foster siblings, all happy and giggly as they talked with each other.

You had learned all their names. Gregory, Sophia, Charolette, Juan, Theo, and Liam.

You didn't care for most of them.

"Y/n?" You heard the gentle voice of your foster mother.

"Would you like to open presents now?" She asked.

You shrugged your shoulders in response. You didn't really care.

"Okay, which one do you want to open first?" She asked.

You grabbed the first one in sight. It was a small box wrapped in pink wrapping paper.

You started unwrapping the paper and all eyes were on you. There was a small box with the Fazbear's Entertainment logo on it. The familiar character of Freddy Fazbear printed on the cardboard box made your heart ache a bit, missing the Pizzaplex and Sundrop.

You opened the box and revealed a one day pass to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

Your eyes lit up, a small smile formed on your lips. It was the first time you really showed expression since you arrived in foster care.

Maybe you'll finally see Sun again.

"Aww, there's that smile we've all been wanting to see!" Your foster father cooed.

"That's right, honey. You and your brothers and sisters are going to the Pizzaplex today! We knew this would make you happy since you wanted to go back so bad and see Glamrock Chica."

"Y/n likes Chica a lot! She's always carrying her plushie around." Charlotte chimed in.

She was right.

"Are you excited?" Your foster mother asked.

You nodded your head in agreement.

____

You waited patiently in your bedroom as your foster siblings got ready to go to the Pizzaplex.

You wore a pink jacket with a diamond heart on the breast pocket and matching pink sweat pants.

When you heard your foster mother call out your name from the living room, you made your way out and saw all your foster siblings lined up at the front door, excited to make their way to the Pizzaplex.

You all were put into a big, blue van and your foster father began driving to the Pizzaplex.

____

You had arrived, and as you all made your way to the Atrium, your (eye color) eyes laid on the entrance to the Superstar Daycare.

You tugged on the sleeves of your foster mothers blouse and pointed to the daycare.

"We're not going to the daycare today, honey. We're gonna watch the Glamrocks preform and then after you can talk to Chica!" She said with a wide smile.