04

⚠️ GORE & VIOLENCE

You waited for your father to come pick you up and watched Sun as he struggled with something inside him, tormenting him, trying to claw its way out.

"S-sun?" You asked as you held your plushies tightly.

He tried to move away from you. He was scared of hurting you.

"Ah..." He groaned while clutching his head.

You inched backwards, scared and confused on what was happening.

"Are you really going to watch her just leave and get beaten again? God, Sunny, you're such a pushover. Let me out and she'll be fine. Because you can't do anything right." The demented voice spoke, still having traces of suns voice lingering.

Tears started forming in your eyes. You didn't understand. You were yet again, scared and confused. The two main feelings you felt most of the time.

The gates to the daycare opened and there stood your father and the manager, she was smiling happily.

She didn't know the dark secrets that laid in your home.

"Mom is waiting for you at home." Your father said coldly.

No hello, no how are you. Just coldness. But what did you expect? Affection? From the man standing above you, reeking of booze?

"I-i don't want to go home!" You managed to cry out.

Your father harshly gripped your small, frail wrist. It throbbed from the tight grasp he had on you.

You squirmed, so afraid of what will happen next. You instantly regretted talking back to him.

Then it all went dark. You heard the flick of the light switch. It made you panic even more.

You were petrified of the dark.

"W-where did the lights go?! S-sun! Help me!" You sobbed out loud. You looked around, trying to adjust to the dark.

You saw beaming red eyes glaring at you right beside you, where Sun once was.

"You MUST be punished..." You heard a raspy, deep voice right beside you.

Your heart dropped. You screamed at the top of your lungs and squeezed your eyes shut. You felt your father tug on you even harder and said "What the fuck was that? Y/n, we're fucking getting out of here."

He pulled you so hard you felt a throbbing pain in your arm and screamed even louder. "Y-you're hurting me!"

"Move it!" Your father yelled.

The red, beaming eyes started getting closer to your father.

"Tsk tsk tsk.... Do you think you can leave without getting punished?" The deep voice stated.

You were certain there was a monster lingering. You looked around frantically for Sun. But he was no where around.

The figure where the voice was coming from jumped over you and in front of your father, blocking the exit.

"I'm not letting you get away that easily..."

"Where's that fucking bitch manager? Hey! Hello?! Your fucking animatronic is acting up!"

No response.

The figure in front of your father laughed demonically in a low, raspy tone.

"God fucking Damnit, the animatronics back in my day didn't act like this." You father mumbled before tugging you forward and you fell face down.

There was an odd silence in the room. The figure before your father wasn't laughing, giggling and making threats of punishment to your father anymore.

No. The silence felt much more sinister.

Your father cursed and tried to push the tall animatronic away but as you were getting up, you heard a growl.

"How... dare you treat a child so aggressively."

The figure pounced on your father and you screamed until your lungs couldn't handle it anymore.

You couldn't see much, but you could hear everything.

You heard the gurgled screams of your father choking on his blood and drowning, the cracks of his bones and limbs snapping in half.

The room started smelling strongly of iron. You wanted to throw up. You just stood there in the dark, completely dissociating out of your body as the sounds of flesh being torn apart and gurgled screams filled your senses.

You couldn't see.

But you could smell.

It was foul.

After what had seem like an eternity, the sounds of torture and suffering stopped. You were covered in your own fathers blood.

The metallic smell was burnt into your mouth and nostrils.

You stood there. That's all you did. You just stood.

What had happened?

You couldn't process it. You couldn't even understand the sheer gore and terror you had just witnessed.

You felt two mechanical arms that felt familiar scoop you up.

"S-sun?" Was all you could manage to say.

The thing that had just torn your father to shreds was holding you gently, rocking you back and forth. His red, beaming and glowing eyes staring down at you, expressionless.

"Sun isn't here, sweetheart." He said.

"James." You whispered inaudibly.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

You felt like you were being lifted into the air as the animatronic that seemed to be holding you so gently was being brought up by a cable hanging from the ceiling.

He laid you on the play mat and said "It's past your bedtime. Time to sleep."

"I-i thought I was going home." You cried softly.

The figure chuckled. "How would that be possible? Who would take you home?"

"Who are you?" You asked.

The figure had a familiar touch. It felt as if Sun's fingers were softly petting your head.

But this wasn't Sun. It was something else.

"I'm Moon." He said.

Moon? As in, Moondrop? The other daycare attendant that was "decommissioned" due to some errors in its code?

Well, that's what Fazbear's Entertainment said to its fans.

"Where's Sun?" You asked.

"Don't worry about him. Right now, you're with Moon. I'll keep you safe. Sun can't do that properly. I'm the only one who knows how to keep you safe." Moon replied.

His red eyes were the only source of illumination in the room.

"When am I going home?" You croaked, trying to push away the sounds of your fathers death away.

"Home? You are home, starlight." He chuckled. The sound of his voice was unsettling.

You didn't understand. You never understand.

Will there ever be a time where you do understand?