10

( Read my book "a housewife's journal" fora sneak peak of the next chapter ! (page 3 in the book )

"G-Gregory! Run!" You exclaimed as you saw Moon pounce from the upstairs balcony.

You knew what Moon was capable of. You just didn't know what he considered punishable.

Gregory fell to the floor as he avoided Moon's sneak attack. He screamed, scrambling away from the tall animatronic.

"Naughty boy... trying to take away Y/n from us..." Moon hissed.

"M-moon! Don't hurt him! He wasn't trying to hurt me!" You yelled.

Gregory cowered in fear as he inched backwards, gripping his flashlight and shining it on Moon, tears at the corner of his eyes.

You ran in front of Gregory, trying to shield him.

"Moon! Stop trying to hurt him! You're acting like my dad!"

You quickly covered your mouth, realizing what you had just said.

Moon seemed to stop taunting and threatening Gregory. He stared at you, red eyes gleaming with sadness and hurt.

"I'm... acting like your dad?" He asked softly.

You looked down at the ground and sighed. "If you hurt him, you'd be just as bad as him. Hurting innocent children."

Moon got on one knee and wiped a tear running down your cheek.

"I'm sorry, starlight." He said before picking you up and squeezing you tightly in an embrace.

"I won't hurt him. For you." He said before hissing at Gregory "Get out of my sight! You're lucky Y/n was here."

Gregory cried before running off.

Tears fell on to the animatronics shoulder as he carried you back into the daycare and up on the platform.

"I'm sorry for trying to hurt your friend." He said sadly before placing you down.

You sniffled before he handed you your Chica plush.

"He's not a naughty boy." You said as Moon cupped your face.

"Why was he trying to take you away from me?" Moon asked.

"He wasn't. He just wanted me back home because he missed me." You replied.

"Do you miss him?" Moon asked, caressing your cheek.

You didn't want to say you did. It seemed Moon had a bit of a jealousy problem and some abandonment issues.

"You do miss him..." Moon sighed.

"I only miss his company. I don't miss the foster house." You said, pulling the fluffy blanket over your nose.

"You shouldn't have left the daycare. That's against the rules." Moon said sternly.

You nodded your head in response. "Yes, Moon. I'm sorry, I won't leave again. I was just bored of being up here all day."

Moon hummed in response before lightly kissing your forehead. Well, he made a little kissy noise since he can't move his mouth.

As you fell asleep, you heard Moon say "I love you, Starshine."

Before you could really understand what he said, you fell fast asleep.

____
GREGORY

I ran as far as I could, tears burning my eyes.

"An animatronic just tried to pounce on me and tear me to shreds." I thought to myself.

When I made it home, I beat myself up for not trying to save Y/n.

I prayed that the animatronic didn't kill her. I should've protected her. I'm such a wuss. A coward.

A pussy is what the older boys would call me at school.

They're right.

I had to go back tomorrow to check if she was alive, but I was too terrified to.

I couldn't sleep all night. I just stared at my Freddy Fazbear poster, mind wandering to horrible places and assuming the worst about
Y/n.

The animatronic looked familiar. I feel like I've seen illustrations of it around the daycare, and stuffies of it in Glamrock Gifts.

But seeing it in person looked much more sinister than in drawings and plushies.

____

The next morning, I ditched school and snuck into the Pizzaplex. I was determined to find Y/n.

The Daycare was open, which gave me relief since if a crime scene had happened, it would've been closed.

I snuck down into the slide and fell into the ball pit. The Daycare Attendant animatronic was lively and bubbly, handling the children.

I looked around the Daycare, hoping to spot Y/n. She was no where to be found.

My stomach dropped as I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hey there, buddy!" I heard the cheery voice of the Daycare Attendant.

I turned around and gasped from the tall animatronic towering over me, swaying back and forth as the ribbons with bells tied to his wrists jingled.

"Are you okay, friend? You look upset. Do you want to make puppets? I've got glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?" The animatronic rambled on.

"Uh, no thank you, Mr... I'm looking for my friend." I said as I rubbed my arm nervously.

"Do you need help looking for your friend? What's your name? I'm Sundrop, but you can just call me Sun! What does your friend look like?" Sundrop asked.

I started explaining how Y/n looked like. He stopped swaying back and forth and his cheery demeanor vanished.

"Why are you looking for her?"

The tall animatronic wasn't as wholesome and cheerful anymore. That blank, cold, and expressionless smile made the hairs on my skin stand up.

"She went missing. I just want to know she's okay." I said.

"Were you here last night?" He asked, inching closer to me, his voice low and husky.

I gulped and backed away. "W-why do you ask?"

The animatronic swooped in and picked me up. I yelped as he threw me out of the daycare doors and said "You are banned from the daycare! Don't come back."

He slammed the doors. Tears welled up in my eyes. I had failed yet again to protect and save Y/n. Now I'll never be able to see her.

Why were these animatronics holding her hostage? Why were they so devoted to her?

I guess she is very special, if I were them I wouldn't let go of her either.