09

The next day, Sun had told you that Fazbear's Entertainment has instructed Diane, the Daycare Manager, to not report your case to the police due to fear of loss of business.

Finally, Fazbear's Entertainment's corruption is in your favor.

You wished you could go downstairs during the day and participate in the daycare activities during the day, but you'd be recognized by Diane.

You could only come out during the weekends, when Diane was not working.

You had told Sun about Moon yesterday, and he frantically started bombarding you with questions, as he was worried Moon hurt you.

But he didn't. He was sweet and gentle. The complete opposite of your first impression of him.

Although, he still made you a bit uneasy, you wouldn't cower in fear whenever the lights went out.

The Pizzaplex had an automatic timer for the lights to save power and money. It was only put in place recently.

Often times, you would get bored staying up in Sun and Moon's bedroom day and night, playing with fidget toys and plushies.

One night, Moon was taken into Parts and Services, hoping to see what's causing his aggression towards so many people, including your father.

They couldn't really afford to actually decommission him, because Fazbear's Entertainment had promised that he would return.

Besides, Moon is a vital part to Superstar Daycare. Ever since his instability and how he was taken away from the public, Superstar Daycare wasn't getting nearly as much business as before.

You had snuck out through the door at the back of the room, which lead to a flight of stairs for humans to come up on the platform.

You snuck out of the daycare with a flashlight you found at the desk. You smiled. You were so bored spending so much time up there, you needed a change of scenery.

Maybe you could sneak and see Chica? Or some other animatronics?

You didn't really care. You just wanted out of there.

In your light blue pajamas with stars on them and a matching nightcap, you wandered out into the lobby.

Your eyes widened as you admired the luminescent, neon lights that lined the lobby. It always excited you every time you walked in the Pizzaplex to see the lights.

Nobody was around, just a few S.T.A.F.F bots, which you could easily avoid.

You walked around slowly, looking all over at your surroundings.

You smiled and walked into the Faz Pad, which was a small restaurant and bar. You wondered if you could find some snacks.

Chairs were stacked on tables, and the pool balls were placed neatly in the triangle in the center of the pool table.

Sometimes, you saw grandma walk in here and order a nice drink and some snacks before picking you up.

You missed grandma. You never really got to say goodbye to her. You never really knew what kind of accident she got into.

It's not like anybody else was able to tell you, since your other family had died as well.

You wondered how mommy and James died as well...

In the fridge behind the bar, you found many different drinks that the bartender used to make different cocktails.

You grabbed a Fizzy Faz and quickly opened the can. You took a big, long sip before placing it on the bar counter.