08

During movie time, Sun had successfully hidden you up in his bedroom.

"I'm so glad you're back! Who brought you here? Are you planning on staying for a slumber party?" He asked excitedly.

"My foster parents did. Everybody else in my family is dead." You said without hesitation.

It's so odd that your family's deaths really didn't affect you... maybe you were just so desensitized and dissociated that it was impossible to let it affect you.

Or maybe your brain wouldn't let it affect you.

Sun's happy demeanor seemed to fade after hearing the news. "I'm sorry, sunshine." He said, bringing you in for a hug.

"It's ok." You replied, returning the embrace.

"So, are you gonna stay, Y/n?!" He said loudly.

You quickly shushed him. "Don't be so loud! I-i don't want to go back to the foster house. So shhh."

You put a finger to his wide grin, shushing him.

"O-oh, sorry, Sunshine. I'll be quiet." He whispered.

"Sun? What are you doing up there? Come watch the kids!" One of the staff yelled out.

"I-I'll be right there, Victoria!" Sun quickly hugged you and said "I'll come up here after the daycare closes."

You nodded your head as he dived back into the ball pit.

Everything was still how you and Sun left it. A play mat with a starry, fluffy blanket, a feather pillow and a Sun plush resting on it, waiting for your return.

The string lights still hung around the room, illuminating it dimly. Pillows and blankets still covered every corner.

It was cozy compared to when you first arrived up here.

____

The daycare closed but you heard staff scrambling about to find you since your foster mother had reported you missing.

"Sun! Are you holding Y/n hostage up there again?" You heard the manager scowl at him from down near the play structure.

"N-no! Of course not. I-i haven't seen my sunshine since she was taken away." Sun said nervously.

"Her foster mom is freaking out. We're gonna have to go check and see if she's up there, Sun." The manager said.

You quickly looked around the area to see if there was anywhere to hide.

Behind a broken arcade machine, you found a small opening you could barely fit through. It seemed to lead to another room.

You quickly started pushing yourself through the small opening, groaning slightly at the tight squeeze.

The light from the string lights seeped through the crack behind the arcade machine. You now were in a large pipe and started crawling through.

You landed in a small room. You couldn't see much, but you did see more sloppily colored drawings pinned to the walls of the different Glamrock animatronics.

There were cobwebs and more dismantled S.T.A.F.F bots. It was so dark, you could barely see a thing.

You couldn't bring your Chica plush in with you, so she laid on the play mat. You were alone in a small, unfamiliar dark room without Chica.