06

"Sun. We need to talk." The manager said, concern in her face.

She knew what happened last night. She knew Moon has torn people apart before. Mostly staff he didn't like very much.

She had figured out you lived up in Sun's room for the past few days. She didn't call the police to report another murder happening in the Pizzaplex.

It seems disaster follows Fazbear's Entertainment.

The Pizzaplex couldn't afford to lose any more business. The disappearances of Daycare staff through the months was already tarnishing the reputation of The Pizzaplex.

Fazbear's Entertainment had strictly said to keep all recent disappearances under wraps, even from its own staff.

The daycare still smelt like iron. Janitorial Bots were still scrubbing away at the leftover gore.

Sun had gotten rid of the... guts and limbs.

"Sun, I'm sorry buddy but we can't have Y/n living here. I'm having CPS come pick her up. They think she was just abandoned here. I've tried calling her brother and mother, but neither of them have picked up ever since the incident. Also, Sun please keep the lights on at all times. We can't afford another..." The manager winced.

"Slaughter... again." She said. Sun didn't have time to respond before she took your hand in hers and walked towards the lobby.

"N-no! Where are we going?! I don't want to go home! I want to stay." You started crying.

"Y/n, honey, the police will be here soon and so will CPS. I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. I don't mean to be rude to you, sweetheart, but I hope I never see you here again. This place..." She swallowed. She seemed upset and disturbed.

"Fazbear's Entertainment is corrupt. They always have been. Ever since the original owners. These animatronics they've produced have never been..." She trailed off and locked eyes with you as the two of you approached the entrance to the Pizzaplex.

"They've never been normal. Honestly, sweetheart, I know you don't really understand since you're far too young, but you're not as safe here as you may feel like. This place is full of lies and corruption. You're not going home. You're just going somewhere where you can actually be safe."

Police cars started arriving to the Pizzaplex. The sight of policemen always made you uneasy. It meant something bad happened.

You only ever saw them when things were really bad.

A tall, tan policeman walked out of the car and crouched to your level.

"Hey, little girl. How you feelin'? I'm Sebastian. I'll be taking you with us soon if that's okay? My friend, Sasha, wants to speak with you."

A woman with brown hair got out of the car, holding a clipboard and smiled sweetly at you.

The manager, the policeman and his lady friend conversed in privacy. You were scared. You always were scared.

Pretty soon, you ended up in the police station. You were left in a brightly painted room and Sasha, whom you learned worked as a Social Worker.

She questioned you a lot, asking about your home life, and what you did while living in the Pizzaplex for a few days.

You didn't answer very much, but you did ask where Sun was, where Mommy and James were.

But never where Daddy was. You knew where he was. He wasn't alive anymore.

But, you were too smart to say that you knew Daddy was dead.

"Your Mommy and big brother haven't been seen in awhile. The police are investigating it. Don't worry, Y/n. Everything will be okay. You're safe here with me." She said as she watched you fidget with your Chica plush.

"I want to go back to Sun. Please take me home." You cried softly.

She looked at you sadly "I'm sorry, Y/n." Sasha started writing something on her clipboard. "Y/n, where do you consider home?"

"The Pizzaplex is home." You responded timidly.

"Whose Sun, Y/n?" She asked.

"Sundrop is the daycare attendant."

"Who is Sun to you?"

"My best friend."

She went on scribbling on the paper clipped to her clipboard.

After what seemed like hours of being constantly questioned and observed, you ended up in what Sasha called "Foster Care."

Well, after the copious amounts of paperwork.

Sitting in your room, you stared blankly at the wall. You held your Chica plushie tight.

It was your only connection to Sun.

Your foster mother tried hard to get you to open up, but you refused to speak ever since you arrived.

You didn't interact with the other children. You never left your room. You didn't even eat.

At only seven years old, you didn't even want to live anymore.

The nights were long and sleepless. You preferred to sleep on the play mat with Sun's hand running through your hair.

You knew your time with Sun was too good to be true. Unfortunately, you've learned far too young that good things come and go.

They will never last.

Sometimes, you felt maybe you were being punished.

Your Father's treatment on you and your family, the brutality you witnessed, your family going missing and your separation from Sun.

All of this must be some kind of punishment from God.

You wondered what happened to your family. You figured grandma had died in the hospital, and you knew what happened to Father.

But what had happened to Mommy and James?

Until one day, in the living room during breakfast time, you and six other foster children were sitting on the couch, watching the morning news.

"Two bodies of a male and female have been found buried in the backyard of Gerald (last name.) A man who mysteriously disappeared last week. The bodies have been identified as (Last name)'s wife and son, Fiona (Last name) and James (Last Name.)"

You didn't react. At this point, death was expected.

More death had come to haunt you. The kids stared at you, whispering amongst them.

They recognized the last name. Some asked if they were your family. You didn't respond.

You just pushed your bowl of cheerios to the side and walked mindlessly to your bedroom. No words spoken. No reactions shown.

When you laid on your bed and watched the ceiling fan spin, you remembered tomorrow was your birthday.

You wondered if it would be celebrated. You didn't care either way. It's not like cake and gifts will sew the open wounds made deep in your conscious.

The only person who could save you from this hell was Sundrop.