1.

⚠️Warning!! Mentions of rape, SA, and abuse in this story!! ⚠️

"PARK CHAEWON!! GO GIVE THIS TO THE BOY NEXT DOOR!!!" I hear as soon as I wake up.

Ever since both my parents became lawyers at the fancy company, my whole life changed. When I was 8 years old, my parents company bought them this ridiculously giant house for the three of us because we used to live in poorer conditions and that wasn't good for their business.

This led to us moving to a house 10x bigger then our old house, which I quite fancied. But as soon as we moved here I noticed the quiet and weird ambiance to the neighborhood. Although everyone acted friendly, they all probably cussed us out behind our backs for being poor.

Except this boy my age, who coincidentally lived right next door. Well not really. I'm pretty sure he despised me as well but not for the same reasons, just for being loud and supposedly 'disrupting his peace'.

But what else could I do when this guy stayed home all day, all alone with no one to take care of him? So as the angel I obviously am, I decided to share my box of candies my parents bought for me with him.

I knocked on his door, repeatedly, probably about 10 times back then. Until I finally got tired and started screaming to open up.

"YAH!! WHOEVER YOU ARE!! OPEN UP!!" I shouted at the door.

At last, he finally opened up a little crack only for his head to pop out but not with a happy greeting like others would, the first thing he did was cover my mouth with his hand.

Being shocked, I slapped his hand away and thee his hand away from me, as the sassy 8 year old I was. Oh how dumb I was back then.

"Ouch. How dare you do that to me you loud mouth???!?!" he said quietly enough for me to hear.

"I should be the one asking you that!! I just came by with some candy cause I'm the past few days I've been here, I noticed you never left your house and was always home alone without anyone to take care of you." I said while pouting.

"Sorry. I just never had anyone my age around here. And how did you know I was alone??" he asks while looking around consciously and frequently.

"I can see you through my big window in my room. And thanks for asking, my names Chaewon." I say like the brat I was at the big age of 8.

"Oh sorry I forgot to ask. My names Heeseung. Lee Heeseung. Nice you meet you." He says finally while slowing his nervous eyes.

"Nice to meet you too. Open your hands."
I say while smiling. He slowly tilts his head but opens his hands obediently.

I pour different lollipops and chocolates into his hands from my bag making his jump up in shock.

As the nosey ass kid I was, I looked into the crack of the door he opened and looked around as best as I could before he quickly walks out and shuts the door.

What is this dude hiding?? He's acting like he's famous or something.

"Oh sorry. Are you home alone?" I ask curiously.

"Uhm yes... My father is never home." he says while looking down at his shoes. I then finally notice how malnourished and pale this kid looked.

"I know we just met but would you like to come eat dinner with me and my family at my house? I swear I'm not a bad person-" I say before I get cut off by him nodding slowly.

"Okay! Let's go! And we are officially friends now if you didn't know." I said loudly while grabbing his shoulder and pushing him towards my house. 

I enter the house screaming 'I'm here!!' to my parents who are probably cooking or unpacking in this giant ass house.