22.

Heeseung's POV:

These past days, I've been coping with as much alcohol I could take. I've been trying to distract myself from reality, by drowning myself in that acidic liquid that's weirdly addictive.

"Baby. You look hot even when we are just watching a movie." Yeseo says from beside me. She asked me out a couple days ago, and I decided maybe I can distract myself from everything with her.

"Oh thanks." I say coldly. I remove my arm from under her head but she quickly grabs it and forces my hand on her thigh. I stare at her in shock, but let it happen since we are supposedly dating now.

"Baby? We've been dating for a couple days, and why do you act so polite and mannerly?" she says while pouting, making her kinda look like a duck.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I say while putting a confused look on my face.

"I heard from other girls your a good kisser.... A-And how you took the relationship fast... You know what I mean.." she says while giggling and pushing her chest out. I almost gag at the sight of her wanting me to kiss her so badly.

"Oh yeah?" I say while raising my eyebrows, to cover the fact I'm disgusted and have nothing to do with her.

"mhm." she says while staring at my lips. I take a deep breath and realize what she wants. I lean into her face and give her a short kiss without using my tongue.

"You can use me all you want you know..." she says while letting out a giggle. I'm a little tired today though...

I kiss her for longer now, and rub her thigh as she literally throws herself onto me. I pick her up and she puts her arms around my neck as I carry her to my room.

I open my room door and slam it shut. I feel her sucking my bottom lip so I push her off for a second to take off my shirt but I feel a faint stare on my back.

I turn around for a quick second and see Chaewon staring at me in the window. I feel my body fill up with guilt and remorse for myself as I stare at her brown orbs.

I feel the same pain as when my mom would look at my father when he came home really late 'for work' when it was obvious he was cheating.

Chaewon, we're not together but why do I feel so guilty when I'm with another? Am I like my father? I'm just like him... Alcohol. Women. I'm exactly like him...

"baby what's wrong?" Yeseo says while shoving her face into the crook of my neck. I feel her lips suction onto my neck but I now push her away from me.

"S-Sorry. I'm tired." I say while getting into my bed and falling deep into thought. Does Chaewon hate me now? She always helped me with my problems, but I'm not doing anything for her.

Does she hate me now? Well I would hate me too. I act so nonchalant about our relationship, when I'm not okay. I'm pretending I'm okay for her, but am I just hurting her more?

"Baby come onnn. I want to have some fun." Yeseo says while climbing into my bed.

"Please, not now." I say while resting my head onto the backboard.

She leaves soon after that, since she didn't get what she wanted. Of course. 

My father's out and about probably doing work, but yesterday he made me meet up with a couple girls for my wedding. 

I keep telling him I'm not gonna get married, but he doesn't care, of course. Why would I marry someone I don't even know?? And just so my father's companies can get stronger and more powerful. 

He's already set on me getting married, but I'm literally still in college. Maybe I should just force myself to fall in love with someone that's not from a rich family, so my father doesn't get any benefits. 

~

Chaewon's POV:

I do some online shopping to clear my mind from what I saw through the window, but I can't help but feel like he thinks I'm weird now. Like I'm obsessed with him or something...

I fall deep into my own thoughts until I feel my phone vibrate from a notification. I see it's Ari so I quickly see it's a screenshot of something. I notice it's some kind of group chat with Hyunwoo sunbae, Jiwoo, Junghoon sunbae, and Ari. 

The prettiest gc:

Hyunwoo: omfg im so horny for Chaewon 😭

Jiwoo: WTF? MY FRIEND? HAHAHAH ARE YOU DRUNK?

Junghoon: Srry Jiwoo he is so fuckin drunk HAHA 

Jiwoo: no no continue

Ari: Chaewon? she's way out of your league tbh HAHAH

Jiwoo: stfu ari she is so mid...

Hyunwoo: im so excied to see her tom in a tight fucking dress with her long ass legs. im just gonna rape her tbh

Junghoon: bro learn to spell first. and what?? are you actually?

Jiwoo: she deserves it tbh shes way too perfect. mess her up for me alr?

Hyunwoo: yesss shes so fuking hott. i hope she gets so drunk tomorow and doesnt even remember itt

Ari: thats messed up... and ik your all talk, your to much of a pussy to actually do it HAHA

Junghoon: Ari shut up, he actually is going to, hes been trying to get with her for a while... but her friends are the problem ngl... like heeseung and jake?

Jiwoo: dw ill distract them for my one and only sunbae <3

Hyunwoo: thankssss

~

I throw my phone on my bed due to the shock of what she just sent me. Am I more shocked over Hyunwoo, or Jiwoo not defending me?

How could he even say such a thing... And how could Jiwoo encourage his shit? 

He's probably joking right?? I really hope he is, I say to reassure myself. I get another message and it's just Ari saying some shit like 'pls dont tell anyone i sent you this, and you have to come to the party tomorrow or their gonna suspect me. please Chaewon, i really dont want to get on their bad side.'

I feel tears stream down my face from just anger and resentment. If I don't go, Ari is going to be in a bad position. If I go, I could be... no no... It won't. He is not that type of person.

He was probably just drunk, and lost his right mind for a second... Yea. 

Should I text Jake? No... I'll just bother him for no reason. And plus, my boyfriend hates when I talk to other guys. I'll be fine...

~

Word count: 1106❤️❤️❤️