9.

"W-What? How did you even get that?" I ask with all the things running through my mind. 

"Answer the fucking question, Chaewon. What the fuck is this? Why is he carrying you??" he demands while raising his voice. I stare at the phone and see it's when Heeseung was carrying me to class. 

"Babe, I was wearing heels and was half asleep so he agreed to carry me and I swear there's nothing else." I say with my voice quivering. 

"Okay if I believe you, what else are you going to do behind my back?? I don't want you having guy friends." he screams angerly. 

"B-But babe, I can't-" I get cut of by him sighing loudly. 

"Do you even love me? How hard is it to cut off all those guy friends you have at university?" he asks. 

"I-I do love you! But come on, H-Heeseung is my bestfriend of 13 years." I say while the tears stream down my face.

"I can't trust you if you have so many guys around you!" he screams even louder then before. 

"F-Fine. I'll think about it." I say while wiping my tears. 

"Good. Jiwoo must have exaggerated it. I knew I could trust you babe." he says while patting the back of my head causing chills to go down my back. 

"Jiwoo? Jiwoo sent you the photo didn't she?" I ask while glaring at him. Why would she even do that?

"U-Uh yea... It doesn't matter any-" I cut him off by scoffing and crossing my arms. 

"How about this? I don't want you having any girl friends anymore. Cause I know you have a lot of them." I say trying to keep the tears from falling down my cheek by looking up.

"Why would I do that for you? Do you not trust me??! And Jiwoo sent me that, is that a problem??" he asks angerly again. 

"N-No that' not what I meant-" I say. 

"Enough. I'm gonna go. Tell me when you figure out your problems." he says while storming off and driving away. 

My legs go weak and I fall onto the floor just sobbing. This is the first time we ever had a real fight. I've never seen Minwoo so angry at me. 

Without thinking with my teary eyes, I walk over to Heeseung's house to possible end our 13 year relationship. If Minwoo can't trust me, I have to listen right?

As I'm waiting I stare at the flowers making me sob even more now, due to all the memories coming back of us. Please, I don't want to lose Minwoo but it hurts a lot now that I'm thinking about getting rid of Heeseung. 

He's been with me for so many years, and just getting rid of him feels so wrong. 

I hear the door open up and I look up to see Heeseung making me tear up even more at the fact that I might not be able to see him everyday. 

I wipe my tears and look at him with nothing but sadness. I see him with only his undershirt, and a sweaty red face. 

"Baby, what's taking so lo-" I hear a girl say from behind him. I look through my teary eyes and see it's Miyoung from school.

"Chaewon are you crying?? What's wrong???" Heeseung says while staring at me concerned. 

"N-Nothing, I'm so sorry I i-interrupted you tw-two." I say while turning around to walk away but I feel a tight grip on my arm.

"Baby let's just continue, she seems like she needs to be alone." Miyoung says while scoffing. 

"No. Chaewon what happened tell me right now." Heeseung says while turning me around. 

"It's-It's Minwoo." I say while tearing up and full on sobbing now.

"What did that motherfucker do?? Did he hurt you?! Tell me!" Heeseung asks while raising his voice making me flinch. 

"N-Nothing. It's nothing..." I say while noticing Miyoung beside him. 

"You two have fun." I say while trying to keep a smile on my face.

"No. Miyoung get out." Heeseung demands. I see her shocked face and I feel even more terrible now.

"W-What are you saying, baby? I-" she says while looking pitiful. 

"Get out." he repeats in a deeper tone. 

"No It's fine-" before I can finish Miyoung is pushed out and I get pulled into his house. His gaze on me softens and he loosens his grip on my arm. 

"ChaeChae, tell me if that asshole hurt you." he says while putting his hand on my cheek, wiping off my tears. 

"N-No. He didn't. But I think I might hurt you." I say while my eyes fill with tears. 

"What do you mean?" he says concerned. 

"What happened was, h-he saw you carrying me to class. And he got so fucking mad and told me to not have anymore guy friends..." I say while sobbing again. I'm so weak. 

"oh. So what are you going to do..." he asks quietly understanding the situation.

"I-I don't know... I can't lose you." I say while crying even more. 

"I know. I know. Me too." he says while pulling me in for a tight hug. I cry on his shoulder for about 30 minutes but I know I shouldn't. 

What if Minwoo is right? What if I'm being too clingy to Heeseung?

"Maybe we should just take a break. Just for a bit. Just so I c-can talk to Minwoo and maybe knock some sense into him." I say while letting go of Heeseung. 

"Chaewon, you understand that he wants you to have no guy friends but he thinks it's okay for him to have girl friends?? That's such a double standard." Heeseung states. 

"I know I know... But please. Just give me some space." I say trying not to cry again. Is this it? Is this all when 13 years together crumbles?

"ChaeChae, no. I'm not gonna do that. I need you by my side to function." he says while his voice starts cracking. 

"I'm sorry." I say finally before leaving his house. I feel his grip on my arm making my whole world crumble, but I quickly walk away, trying to ignore him. 

Oh Minwoo, please tell me this is the right thing you want me to do?

"ChaeChae!" I hear him scream from afar. I try to ignore the best I can and with all the thoughts in my head.

I lock myself in my room for the rest on the day, just crying, thinking, and spacing out. Why would Jiwoo even send that to MY boyfriend? Is she planning something?? No no no, she's my best friend why would she...

"Chaewon please come out and eat! What's wrong??" my mom yells from the other side of the door. I sob at the thought of even telling my parents what I did. How I hurt Heeseung.

"Mom just give me some space please..." I yell to her from my room, trying to conceal my shaky voice. 

I hate myself for doing this, but if Minwoo says he can't trust me, I have to do it right? 

I toss and turn all night thinking about how much I've hurt Heeseung and myself honestly... How much does he hate me? He probably hates me already. 

~

Word count: 1196❤️❤️❤️