47.

"And what if I am? Problem?" I say. I quickly look him up and down, and he's perfect. Like always... I notice a red lip stain on his right cheek making my heart burn up in flames.

What is wrong with me? I'm so stupid. What am I doing? He's getting married. 

"Yes, problem. I-I don't want you dating him." He says while putting a hand softly on my shoulder. 

"So I should listen to every word you tell? I don't tell you who to date, you shouldn't either." I say, getting angry already. 

"Chaewon, please. I can't tell you why, but please don't." he says still staying calm although I'm quite angry now. 

"Tell me why, Heeseung! Tell me why I can't-"

"I like you. So don't act like your with him." he says loudly making me freeze in place. No. This isn't real. 

He what? no. He's lying. There must be a reason why he's lying like this. 

"Prove it. Your lying." I say hesitantly, since I'm probably just making him even angrier. 

"Fine. You run through my mind all the time, okay? I think of you and every second without you is hell. Your so perfect and I hate seeing you with other guys." he admits while looking serious. 

"I don't know how, and when but after you broke up with the asshole, I just felt these fireworks in my stomach every time I saw you. I didn't know if I really liked you, or just as a bestfriend but after seeing you with Jake I knew." he adds. 

"I-I... No... I don't believe you. Your just-" before I can continue his soft lips smash into mine, and I feel the hesitation before his soft kisses on my lips. 

When he notices I don't back away, he opens his eyes and realizes I'm not in fear. He deepens the kiss while continuing to be gentle with every movement, every touch. 

"I like this. We should do it more often." he says with the biggest smile while backing off me. 

"Like what?" I ask. 

"Kiss. You." he clarifies making me blush. He cups my face with his hands and stares at me with the most affectionate look. 

"I'll treat you so good. Chaewon, I'll treat you like the princess you are." he says. 

Shit. My lips are about to burst open with the words 'yes yes yes' but I'm scared. So scared. No doubt he'll treat me good, he already does, but I'm scared if I'll make a mistake and ruin him. 

And the man is getting married soon. Well arranged marriage. But still. it feels wrong. 

"Heeseung... We can't." I manage to spit out with bursting out in tears. 

"Why, Chaewon? If your not comfortable with it, I'm sorry-"

"Heeseung, your getting married in two weeks. Two fucking weeks. Unless you can stop that, I'm not going to be your sidepiece. And look at you. Your late to this with no explanation and there's that fucking thing on your cheek." I say finally. 

"no no no, Chaewon I'm going to stop it. I'll do anything for you. Don't even fucking think about being a sidepiece, your my one and only. And I came late because I was doing some things. Please believe me, everything I do is for you." he says. 

 "Okay pumpkin, whatever you say. Now let's go. I gotta send money to Jake anyway." I say while taking his hand and walking away. 

He follows me like a lost puppy but I love it. 

"Why? I'll pay for whatever, if you'll just keep looking at me with those adorable eyes." he says, immediately flirting. 

"Nah. Me and Jake made a deal, maybe relating you but-"

"What deal?" he asks. 

"We made a deal that if you got madly jealous over me and him, I would pay $2,000. But if it was the other way around and you didn't, he would pay me. Okay sent." I say while pressing confirm to his bank account. 

"I can't believe you guys did a bet on me." he says while looking all pouty so I ruffle up his hair, messing it all up. 

"Yes!! I'm rich guys!" I hear Jake's voice echo through the room before we enter making me burst out laughing. 

"Yes, you are Jake. What will you do with your money?" I ask while walking in with Heeseung behind me. 

"I don't know yet. Maybe we could go out for dinner." he says while smirking but Heeseung's grip on my hand gets tighter.

"Yea. WE could." Heeseung adds, emphasizing the 'we' part. Everyone at the table laughs and we sit down. 

"So, Jakwon is not a thing?" Sunghoon says. I just shake my head at his nonsense and finally eat in peace. 

"Sadly. Love, give me a chance?" Jake says while moving the hair out of my face. 

"Your love, is mine. Sorry bro." Heeseung says making everyone's mouth run agape. 

"Ekkkk!!! Heeseung and Chaewon are officially a thing!!! I knew it!!" Namjin shouts in excitement. 

"Well were not really-" I say before getting cut off. 

"I told you so!! You two weren't just friends!! Yayayay!! I'm so excited!" Boram adds.

"I'm proud man. Now you can finally stop venting to us about how she's ignoring you." Jay says while laughing like a seagull. 

"Yea, you would always cry while drinking it was hilarious." Sunghoon adds making me laugh out loud. 

"Wait what happened?" I ask while in the midst of laughing. 

"He would cry and drink over you all the time. Please treat him well, he's a weak boy. And I'm kinda sick of his wailing all the-" before Jake can continue Heeseung punches his shoulder making him wince in pain. 

"Shut it." Heeseung says while glaring at Jake. 

~

A week later~

Me and Heeseung aren't distant but I don't want to give any false information so I try to keep our boundaries. I can feel the tension getting thicker nd thicker every time we meet it's scary, almost exhilarating. 

For him, I can definitely tell it's killing him on the inside. He craves me or my touch so badly, whenever we meet he's like a rabid dog. He always tells me how much he loves me but I blow it off since I'm not sure of my feelings and I don't want to lead him on. 

"ChaeChae, your so pretty. I need you." he says while sitting next to me on the couch. 

"Just watch the movie." I say while digging my hand in the popcorn. 

"Fine. Buzzkill. You know any girl at out school would be lucky to even-" before he can continue the door swings open making me yelp. 

"Son, Yookyung is here. Shut the tv off." his father says while barging in. I watch as her smile slowly fades when she sees me next to him. 

"And when did I say she could come?" Heeseung says with an attitude in his voice. Heeseung told me his father doesn't hit him much lately. 

"Your living under my roof, I don't think I need permission to invite your wife." he says while glaring at me. Right. The wedding. 

I guess Heeseung wasn't able to stop it. That's okay... As long as he's happy I can stay away. Right? 

"Don't call her that. She's not and she'll never be." Heeseung says quietly. 

"Nonsense. Okay Yookyung, have fun with Heeseung. Chaewon out." his father says while harshly grabbing my arm. I wince in pain before Heeseung pushes his father away. 

"Fuck you. I hope you go to hell. Just wait a few days, you'll get what you deserve." Heeseung says while pushing him out the door.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm so sorry Chaewon are you okay?? Please tell me it doesn't hurt too much." Heeseung pleads while staring at my arm and touching it softly. 

~

Word count: 1303❤️❤️❤️