Epilogue!

Chaewon's POV:

I walk out the door in a total mess, with no makeup up, all my papers everywhere, and I look like a mess. Heeseung made me sleep late last night because he wanted to teach me about football. 

"Love. Get in." Heeseung says while opening the door for me. I glare at him, but he just smirks in return. 

"I hate you." I say while frowning.

"I love you. I'm sorry, I lost track of time yesterday. I thought you were enjoying it so I got excited-"

"No it's fine Heeseung, I did enjoy it. I enjoy my time with you." I reassure him, since he tends to overthink a lot. 

"Oh god, I'm going to marry you. I want to start a family with you, and maybe get a dog!" he says excitedly. 

"No kids?" I ask since he's always loved kids. 

"Depends on what you want. It's up to you baby." he says, making me blush although we've been together for so many years. It's like nothing has changed since college. 

"I'll have to think about it. But the dog is a must." I say while smiling.

"Oh right, I got a new house for us. I get the keys this afternoon." he mentions like it's nothing. 

"You what??! What's wrong with our house?" I say worriedly. 

"Nothing, I just wanted an upgrade. And we could hold events, and parties there. It's huge." he says. 

"Can we go see it later, then?" I ask. 

"No sorry, I'm going out with Minjun." he says making me turn to him. 

"Minjun? My cousin Minjun?" I say while laughing a bit. Minjun is a big complainer, good luck to Heeseung.

"Yea we've become close lately since we work together. Great dude, I'm going shopping with him-"

"Oh you won't be spending money on him. Heeseung you spend too much money on me and the people that make me happy. It makes me happy, yes, but your really all I need." I say while holding his free hand tightly. 

"Chaewon please don't worry about money and my intentions. And I think the donations we do every month, can balance out what I spend on you. You deserve everything, and that's just how I show it. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable." he says. 

"No, Heeseung. I'm not uncomfortable. Your all I need, is what I'm saying. I love you and your guts, so don't worry." I say while smiling again. 

"Don't gooo." he says clinging to me in his office. My office is quite literally ten steps away but he's such a clingy boy. 

"Heeseung my office is ten steps away, if you ever miss me. And you must have work to do." I say while trying to push his arms that are wrapping around me, away. 

All he does is hold me even tighter, making me want to hug him back. 

"Noooo. Work isn't important when your here-" before he can continue, Boram and Jay kick the door down. They stand in the doorway looking disgusted but Heeseung doesn't let go of me when I push him away. 

"What a lovely sight..." Boram says while sitting down on the couch. Jay follows but he's a bit mor dramatic with his reaction. 

"Oh my god, Chaewon!! You've gotten prettier." Boram says while smiling at me. We converse and Jay and Heeseung do the same until we hear a knock on the door. 

"Come in." Heeseung says, his voice turning stern. It's one of my workers so I greet him and he comes up to me. He's new, and quite young so I treat him well. 

"Yes?" I say. He bends down to my height and shows me the papers he brought. I sign some things, and I look at the thing he brought for me. 

"Hmm no, tell them the meeting is not going to be until the 15th." I say while his face is very close to mine. 

"Okay, noona. Thank you!" he says while greeting everyone and leaving. 

"Oooo Heeseung is jealous!" Jay says while cracking up. I turn to Heeseung to check, and it's true. His jaw is clenched and his fists are balled up. 

"Noona? Who's he." he asks, his voice rather calm. 

"My worker. Now now, don't be so jealous with every man you see me with. If it makes you feel better, everyone know your my boyfr- husband." I correct myself, making him smile so brightly it looks like he forgot he was ever mad. 

"HUSBAND??" Boram and Jay shout making me jump up. 

"Almost. We are getting married in two weeks, and that's actually why we called you over." Heeseung says. I happily get up and grab the invitations off his desk and handing it to them. 

"Omg yayyyayayaya!! I'm so excited!!" Boram exclaims making me the happiest person in the world right now. 

~

Wedding day! Heeseung's POV:

Chaewon made me invite some of the people from the board since they all hate me. They think I'm too young, not worthy of this position. 

Chaewon told me to invite them, and some other old people, so I listen. 

"He's so young to own the company. It's going to go under, he's too blind to see it. He's arrogant like his father." before the man can continue I show my face, as I've been greeting everyone. He's frozen like a statue and so is the person he was talking to.

"I'm nothing like my father. And I don't think age is the problem, when your just jealous." I say while leaning into his ear so no one else hears. 

He clears his throat and walks away looking ashamed making me smile. Namjin and Boram won't let me see my wife, my beautiful wife. 

I bet she's so pretty. I'm so excited to kiss her in front of all those people so they know she's mine. 

"Jayyyy..." I say while he wraps his arms around me. 

"I want to see her... I miss her." I say to him while he and Sunghoon and Jake just laugh. 

"Chill, you've been away from her for a couple hours. You can wait a bit more." he says while letting me go. 

"I've been rejected and away from my first real love for 7 years, I think you can handle it." Jake adds making me a bit ashamed. 

"Sorry. I really am. When I was younger, I wasn't aware of how clueless I was. To the point everyone had to show me, especially you. You have the biggest heart." I say to Jake, suddenly turning sentimental. 

"Only for Chaewon. You on the other hand..." he says jokingly making me punch his shoulder. 

"Sunghoon my man, thank you for being the most intelligent in our- Owww!" I scream when both Jay and Jake punch my arm. 

"Heeseung!! Lee Heeseung get your ass here you can see her!!" Namjin yells making me dart towards her voice, forgetting about everything. 

I'm nervous. What if I cry? She's going to be beautiful, I know it. I'm just nervous. What if I can't treat her right?

In that moment, Namjin happily opens the doors for me, but my face is already red. The light is shining in my face, and I can feel my body moving towards her. 

Chaewon's dress is stunning, but she's even prettier. She's gorgeous, she's perfect. I stare at her in complete aw, completely frozen. 

She's so pretty it hurts. She's perfect, and she's mine. 

"What do you think?" she asks in the room of silence. 

"I think I love you. Your perfect darling, and your mine." I say before going up to her and hugging her. 

~