Tattle's Show for Freedom - Cast

Click click. A laptop screen, with several images loading. Click. The images pop up, and each is watched thoroughly. The laptop slams shut and a scribble on paper is heard, then writing. Lists of names, names that seem special - important, even.

Tattle's Show for Freedom

Host
Tattle - A pale blue, circle shaped, cat-like object with darker blue patches and even darker blue lines on top, pink ears and blush with purple lines inside of them and blue-tinted claws. Demiboy and uranic, uses they/meow/he pronouns.

Contestants
Mousey - A tall, long-legged mouse toy with a pale white mouse with pink ears and a pink nose, as well as a light grey, spring-like body attached to the mouse. Agender, aroace and abrosexual, uses she/they/it pronouns.
Feathery - A dark brown, skinny feather-on-a-string toy with a darker brown 'handle' and a long black string with feathers placed in the order of the rainbow. Nonbinary and omnisexual, uses they/it pronouns.
Goldfish - A bright orange, short catnip fish toy with a complete lack of arms, a pale white tail, faded markings made to represent fish scales and occasional yellow markings. Male and pansexual, uses he/him pronouns.
Bell Ball - A small, half-coloured bell toy with a dark shade of blue on top and a lighter shade on the bottom, as well as a yellow-grey bell shown inside of the body. Genderqueer and aroace, uses he/they pronouns.
Scratchy - A pale yellow, tall scratching post with visible scratch marks along it, broken string pieces and lighter/darker patches along the rest of the body. Genderfluid and bisexual, uses he/she/they pronouns.
Bird Ball - A fluffy, purple feather toy with a round, fuzzy body and pink wings on its back, as well as a complete lack of legs in exchange for its ability to fly. Female and greysexual, uses she/wing pronouns.
Rat - A pale brown, limbless catnip rat toy with pink inner ears, a pink tail and a pink nose, as well as no visible limbs despite its ability to move. Gendervoid and aroace, uses it/its pronouns.
Laser - A tall, matte black laser dot toy with a bright red spot directly on top of it, lighter black stripes spread along the body and pastel red eyes and mouth. Male and gay, uses he/it pronouns.
Clawey - A stubby, dark brown scratching base with a dark blue ring around its body, visible claw marks along its cardboard and no arms. FTM transgender and bisexual, uses they/he pronouns.
The Bells - A small, yellow-grey trio of three bells with darker grey holes in their bodies and a yellow-orange string connecting and tying them all together. Ring is asexual, Chime is agender and Ding is aromantic, all use they/them pronouns.
Tubey - A prismarine blue, large circular base meant to hold ball toys with smaller holes in its body, a darker blue back side and a hole instead of a mouth meant to represent one instead. Demigender and aromantic, uses he/they/it.
Paper Ball - A pale yellow, crumbled piece of old paper with a pencil-written mouth representing a smile (that cannot open/speak) and stubby arms and legs. Bigender and quoiromantic, uses she/he pronouns.
Bag - A purple and yellow whiskas dry food bag with a small, grey blob representing a cat on the front and a white stripe separating the yellow from the purple. Female and lesbian, uses she/her pronouns.
Tin - A purple and yellow whiskas wet food tin with a small, grey blob representing a cat on the front and a silver, shiny metal lid on the top of the can. Male and bisexual, uses he/him pronouns.
Water Bowl - A prismarine blue, ceramic cat water bowl with matte black markings in the shapes of a nose and whiskers and small, cat-like ears. Demigirl and straight, uses she/they/paw pronouns.
Food Bowl - A desaturated orange, ceramic cat food bowl with matte black markings in the shapes of a nose and whiskers and small, cat-like ears. Genderqueer, ambiamorous and pansexual, uses he/it pronouns.
Milk - A cardboard, blue and white cat milk carton with patterns in the shape of splashes of milk and a small cuboid on the top of the box. Paraboy, asexual and panromantic, uses they/he pronouns.
Cat Cave - A large, fluffy, deep blue cat bed cave with lighter blue spots representing paw pads and whiskers and a darker entrance to the 'cave'. Agender and demiromantic, uses he/void pronouns.
Collar - A sage green, fuzzy cat collar with a metallic rose gold strap on its left side and a shiny yellow-grey bell loosely attached to it. Librafeminine and lesbian, uses she/her pronouns.
Catnip - A slightly transparent, small plastic bag with half of it filled with forest green catnip pieces and a zip lock of the same colour on the top. Male and aroace, uses he/they pronouns.

TSFF original character designs
Notes:
Ring, Chime and Ding do have mouths, however they are underneath the trio's string. These can still function.
Tubey's mouth works in a similar way to Donut's from BFDI.
Rat can speak despite the lack of a mouth, and can also move easily.

The Cat Room
This is where the show takes place.

The Cat RoomThis is where the show takes place