TSFF - Five

"Gather around, contestants!" Tattle yelled through the intercom as the television screen turned on to reveal them. "I repeat, gather around! Its time to finalise these teams so we can get on with the very first challenge of this show!"
Mousey gently lifted Paper Ball from where the other was sat and nodded to the rest of her team. It was herself, Feathery, Rat and of course Paper Ball, meaning they still needed one more member. This could be sorted out later, though. She made its way over to the screen and waited as the other contestants gathered too. Picking out a few members of the crowd, they saw that there was only one completed team - that was Food Bowl, Water Bowl, Laser, Tin and Bag. Much to her surprise, a lot of the people there weren't in a group, and if it was, it was only a pair. Cat Cave and Milk were stood together, Collar was alone as well as Catnip, Scratchy and Clawey. The last two was a bit strange to it but they shrugged it off, casually deciding that even if Scratchy brought Clawey here, they probably weren't too fond of eachother.

"Alrighty then! Lets see... hm. Alright, Mousey, your team first! There's you, Feathery, Rat, Paper Ball... and... Collar! Collar, you will be joining Team Rodent - have fun with meeting these new people! Lets see.." Mousey blocked out Tattle's continuing words as Collar walked over to them awkwardly. She waved at the forest green contestant with a friendly smile, which seemed to cheer the other up a bit. "Ah, hello.. So I suppose this is my team?" Collar said, and Mousey nodded. "Yep! Welcome to the tea-" Her voice was cut off abruptly as a loud yell burst from one of the contestants.

"I am NOT being on a team with Scratchy!" Mousey quickly searched for the cause of the yell, and it appeared to be Clawey. They listened as he continued to rant. "Scratchy is a horrible person - I'm never going to be on a team with her! I'm even ashamed to be his cousin." Their voice went lower as his back turned. Tattle seemed a bit surprised at the least, but brushed it off. "Ehem.. anyways, Bell Ball, Bird Ball, Cat Cave, Milk and Scratchy will be Team Bird. Food Bowl's team can stay the same, and will be Team Cat. How delightful! The final team will consist of The Bells, Tubey, Clawey, Catnip and Goldfish, and will be Team Fish. I'll give you all some time to bond with your teammates before we start the challenge!"

-

Laser turned to his team, letting out a sharp sigh before speaking. "Since the teams have been finalised, we need to acknowledge who our enemies are now. We'll have to find out our weak and strong points so we can create accurate strategies for the challenges! You all got that?" He asked them, to which all of his teammates nodded in agreement. "Well, I'm very good with running, and can be good at defending because of my leg strength. Although I am kind of vulnerable otherwise, but that's okay!" Water Bowl got straight to the point and Laser nodded as Food Bowl butted in. "Well, I have good arm strength, and I can be seem as very intimidating when I want to be! I'm also very confident in my choices." He said boastfully, and Water Bowl laughed. "A bit too confident, actually. He's strong but when faced with any kind of tough task he can break down easily, especially if he feels mocked by it." She said. Food Bowl let out an 'offended' gasp at this, gently hitting Water Bowl from where he was on top of her. Tin and Bag glanced awkwardly at eachother, and Bag let out a deep sigh before grinning and exclaiming. "I'm, like, a star! Me and Tin are really good at keeping it together and working as a team as well! We do have arguments occasionally and disagree a lot, though.. I'm more confident in my talents while Tin boasts a bit less, but is still, like, really smart. I assure you, I'm not exaggerating." She said, making a somewhat silly pose as Tin let out a quiet laugh at her. Laser nodded and spoke as well. "Well, I suppose I'm pretty productive and don't argue that much. I'm also a friendly person, and, um, I suppose I'm merciful as well. Although, I'm also.." He struggled to find the right word to describe it, but eventually got it. "I guess controllable..? Uh, I get scared at big tasks too... anyways..." He was about to continue on, to ask his team some more questions, but Food Bowl spoke. "What do you mean by controllable?

Laser seemed surprised he had even asked, and looked down nervously. The other was just being friendly, he guessed, as well as curious, but it wasn't the type of question he would want to answer. Before he could reply, Water Bowl's soft voice could be heard. "Hey, you don't need to answer if you want! I get if it's a touchy subject. Food Bowl just doesn't think before he speaks." She said, last part being a little taunt at her sibling. He blinked and smiled slightly. "It's alright. I won't really answer it, though. Haha.."
"That's okay! Its your business anyways, not ours." Water Bowl grinned sweetly.