3. Matts arrived

Chris and Nick are sitting on the table drinking the last Pepsi while chatting with each other and laughing of how matt stormed out.
They heard a police car in front of their door and went to look what was going on there. The police officer came straight to them "are you Matthew Sturniolos brothers?" He asked them and they nodded. "He had an car accident, we don't know how it happened he's on his way to the hospital and we will talk to him when he's able to talk again. The car isn't really broken so he doesn't have to pay for a new car but for a repair"
Chris immediately looked to Nick. "We have to go to him!!" Nick stopped Chris. "We don't have our license!!!"
Chris was so worried that he passed out. The police officer called an ambulance and they took Chris with them.
Nick went with Chris.
When they arrived at the hospital Nick went to an vending machine to get a pepsi for Chris and a dr.pepper for himself.
Chris was fine again.
They asked the doctor where Matt was and he showed them the room.
Matt laid there with many beeping machines. Chris got his Pepsi and drunk it in only 20sec. He took Matts hand and held it tight "sorry Matt. It's all my fault😭 if I haven't been mean to you all this wouldn't have happened"
"Am I in heaven? Have I arrived?" Matt asked with his broken and very quiet voice.
Chris looked up at him "yes you are in heaven! Cause I'm here!"
Nick stood there laughing at Chris. "No you're not in heaven! Stay on earth or I'll kick your ass!"