8. Is this love?

"...you know my uhh... I don't wanna miss pronounces! How do I say it? My-? Uhhhhh help! Do you want a relationship with me?" Chris had no idea how to tell them.
-no response
Chris put the pepsi on his table and sat down on a chair. His elbows on the table and his face in his hands. He looked at the can.
-still no response
"You don't have to answer right now! I can understand if you don't want to ruin our friendship but please think about it!"
-no response again.
"Fine! I'm downstairs! Say something if you need me" then he left.
When he entered the kitchen Nick and Matt looked at each other trying to hide their laugh.

"WHAT?" Chris said out loud.
"How is pepsi?" Matt asked in a 😏 way
"Why would you care?" Chris responded annoyed.
"Calm down kid!" nick said. "Go grab an iPad and play some Roblox" saying that he imagined Chris fr on an iPad playing Roblox asking for a GC with the "abc for a GC". Whilst thinking about that he laughed.

Chris went back to his room.
The can was still on his table. He sat down and started talking to it again. "Why won't you say something?" He hit the can gently a few times with his fingers. He then took it in his hands and put it near his ear.
-no response
He threw the can out his window hitting his chair with his feet and then sitting down on the floor cause it hurt him when he hit the chair.
"Is this love?" He asked himself "If yes, I can live without it!"