5. The edit

Matt was sitting all alone on the couch scrolling on tiktok when he saw this:

| video from YouTube the person who posted this has it from tt @iheartvoid |

Matt got jealous and started reading the comments when he saw that a person wrote this

He got so happy and felt loved after he saw that people support him and hate pepsi for stealing Chris from him

The whole day Matt couldn't stop thinking about the edit even if the people thought he deserved better he knew Chris loves pepsi more than him.

He drove to the store and got 2 Pepsis. When he got back he shouted for Chris. Matt had to wait cause he didn't wanted to bother Chris while he was on the toilet.
"What's up?" Chris asked right after he came out of the toilet.
Matt stood in front of him holding the Pepsis behind his back.
"Close your eyes" he said then.
"A new surprise??" Chris rolled his eyes and closed them after he saw that Matt looked serious.
Matts hands were shaking but he would do anything for his lovely brother. He took chris' hand and put the pepsi in it. "Open your eyes darling" Chris opened them and looked at his hand then at Matt then at his hand then at Matt then at his hand then at Matt then at his hand.
"For you" matt said
"F- for me??" Chris asked stuttering
He quietly opened it and took a looooong sip.
"Ouuuuh this tastes soooo good" Chris' eyes made a triple backflip
"Do you love pepsi more than me?"
Matt looked at Chris with puppy eyes as if he was trev
"I-" Chris couldn't bring his words out
Matt took the second pepsi and threw it at him
"Fuck you! I hate you! I knew you don't love me anymore." Matt ran to nick.
Nick hugged him and tried to calm him down.

After that Matt told Nick about the edit and everything that had happened.