4. Stressed out

It's been 2 weeks and matt is already out of the hospital.
Chris has been really stressed out and tried to spend the most time with Matt.
"CHRIS, MATT!!! Down now" Nick shouts while he stood on the first stair.
They both came running and jumping down.
"Ey yo why are you guys so overjoyed??" Nicks asked looking first at Matt then Chris then Matt and then Chris again. "I'm just happy my brother is out of hospital"
"Yeah. No. We have to pick a topic for the new YouTube video since Matt broke the van!"
Nick said before he turned around to go back in the kitchen.
It's an hour and they finally had found a topic. They did another part of "sturniolo triplets guess each other by zoomed in pictures"
Before Matt started the video Chris searched in the fridge for a drink and found his sweet cool good magical looking pepsi. He stood there just looking at that beautiful blue red and white looking pepsi while drool ran out of his mouth. "Chris come here we want to start!" Matt interrupted him. Chris took the pepsi and sat next to matt

5 days later
Chris was so stressed he could not take it anymore.
Everywhere he goes pepsi appears. He wanted to give Matt the attention cause he didn't wanted him to land in the hospital again.
Chris knew pepsi was sad and and mad at him but he couldn't leave Matt behind.

———
2 questions:

Do you guys think Chris will get together with pepsi?

Will he leave Matt behind after all the flirting?