10.something different this time

Nick was in his room editing a video on his Mac while Matt and Chris played Nintendo switch in Chris' room.

Chris: "We should go live again"
Matt: "Yeah you're right. We haven't done that for some months now"

Nick went upstairs after he was done with editing. He went to Chris' room and said: "you know guys I think we should go live again"
"We were just talking about that."Matt said
"Ok Matt. Should we go get some McDonald's and then go live?"
"Yeah wait just let me win against Chris"

-10mins later
"NOOOOOOO YOU CHEATED!"
"How the fuck did I cheat on mario cart?"
"Okay Matt. You lost. That's it. you can win against him in the stream now come and get us McDonald's"
-at the drive in
"Can I get 3 medium fries a 20 piece chicken McNugget and... uhhh what do you guys want to drink? Pepsi for Chris ig. And you Nick?
"Uhh no I'll get a dr.pepper this time."
"Same"
"Okay. And can we get 3 large Dr Pepper?"

-in Chris room again
"Since when did you not want a Pepsi?" Matt asked Chris
"Oh I just wanted something different this time."

———
This story will end soon!
It's not because I don't have time to make more parts no I just don't want to make like 30 parts cause It takes soooo long to read it and I think it's getting boring when I write every part just how they hangout together and stuff like that.

Oh 1 thing tomorrow will be a new part again soo some of you don't have to wait days for it.
enjoy.