7. P+C?

"AHAHAHAHHA DID YOU HEAR THAT MATT" Nick couldn't hold it anymore and run to the toilet.
"Hear what?" Matt was so confused. "NICK WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

10mins later——

"AHAHDHAHA" Nick was still laughing.
"NICK WHAT IS GOING ON?? Can somebody tell me what is wrong?"
"Chris.. asghdhejsb, he ahahhahah... Chris said he has feeling for pepsi. AHAHSHHAHA"
Matt kinda looked sad but then he burst out laughing like Nick.

"What's do funny? I was just telling the truth! I was telling you guys I have feelings for pepsi and that's how you guys react? WOW!"
Nick and Matt couldn't take Chris serious! They laughed about it 20 more min.

When they calmed down they went upstairs in Chris' room.
"Chris?" They came in seeing Chris napping on his bed.
"What a baby." Nick said.
"Ugh then we have to wait till he wakes up so we can talk to him about his "feelings" for pepsi" both of them went out laughing of what Matt just said.

As soon as the door closed Chris turned around. Multiple tears rolling down his cheek drifting to his mouth.
"Why cant they take me serious?"

He went up to his drawer and got out a pepsi.
"Hey pepsi,.." he began.
"You know. We are friends for a long time now and... i wanted to know if you... if you wanted to be my uhm yk my uhm..."