9. Its soda bro

-2mins before
"Do you think Chris is being fr?" Matt asked Nick.
"No! He just thinks he's funny when he does that, even tho everyone knows I'm the funniest!"
-smash
"Did you hear that matt?"
"Yes I did it was in the outside"
They both ran out. When they saw a crashed pepsi can they looked up to see Chris' window being open.

"I really thought pepsi likes me back..." Chris said in silence. He heard many footsteps running up the stairs to his room. He immediately made sure no tear was on his cheeks.

"What's going on up here?" Nick asked Chris confused.
"Why did you throw out the pepsi?" Matt asked then.

"It's soda bro!" Chris' answer was short. Too short. And none of the other two understood Chris.
"I thought you liked pepsi? Why would you throw it outside?" Matt was soo confused
"It.is.soda!"
Nick and Matt looked at each other dead confused. What was going on with Chris?
"Wait. I think I know what is going on!" Nick said "you told pepsi you liked them? And then they didn't answer?"
Chris looked up from the floor
"Yeah" his voice was cracky but they could hear what he said.
"Ugh." That's is Nick went out.

"Matt I'm sorry I let you think I don't love you anymore. I still do you are my brother!"

"Ay yo don't think I stopped loving you bro. I will always. And now calm down! I don't wanna see you cry rn."

———-
Btw I'm reading all your comments
Me and my friend(s) are dying of laughter knowing some of you recommend this story to others 😭
Oh and thanks for 1k readers 💅