First day !!

(You have been in Hawkins for about 1 week now and today is your first day at your new school !! I hope you enjoy the story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*your alarm goes off for school*

You wake up and check the time to see it says 8:30am.

Y/n: omg omg what!? I didn't set my alarm for 8:30am I cant be late for my first day at school.

You shoot up from your bed and run to grab your clothes and get changed. You grabbed a cropped rainbow striped shirt with some baggy jeans and then put some rings on and lastly you grabbed a bracelet and put that on too.

You run downstairs and see your mom in the kitchen.

Y/n's mom: sweetheart it's 8:38am why are you not at school yet? Your going to be late.

Y/n: sorry mom I set my alarm at the wrong time

Your mom giggles slightly and asked you if you want her to drive you to school and you replied with "yes please".

Y/n's: alright honey you go grab your lunch and put it in your bag, I will be waiting in the car for you.

Y/n: okay mom.

You grab your bag and then you put your lunch into your bag before running outside into the car where your mom was waiting for you.

Y/n's mom: you ready sweetie?

Y/n: I'm ready !!

Your mom drives you to school which took 10 minutes.

You got to school and jumped out of the car saying "bye mom, thank you for the ride" and then ran into school.

Y/n: okay uh..I need to find the principal's office. You start looking around for the office with no luck until you bumped into someone.

Y/n: omg I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.

Robin: don't worry new kid it's all good. *Robin said as she giggled slightly.*

Y/n: wait how did you know I was the new kid? *you asked in a confused tone.*

Robin: oh I could just tell *Robin giggled* oh and I'm Robin..Robin Buckley *Robin said while smiling* what's your name new kid?

Y/n: nice to meet you Robin Buckley! I'm y/n y/l.

Robin: it's very nice to meet you to y/n y/l.

You both were just standing there for a few seconds before you asked if Robin knew where the principals office was and suddenly Robin grabbed your hand taking you to the principals office.

Robin: here you go new kid *she smiled* I will see you around then. *Robin walked off waving a goodbye to you."

You walked into the principals office and asked if you could get a timetable. The principals gave you a timetable and you walked out going to your first class.

You walked into your first class as everyone stopped talking to look at you.

Teacher: oh you must be y/n *The teacher pointed to an empty seat* that's where you will be sitting.

Y/n: oh uh..thank you *you walked over to your seat as everyone started to talk again."

Nancy: hey! Its y/n right?

You turned your head to look at Nancy.

Y/n: hii! And yeah it's y/n what's your name?

Nancy: I'm Nancy it's nice to meet you y/n and I know we just met but would you like to eat with me and my friends at lunch today?