Back

(Hiii everyone so I think that this chapter is going to be the last chapter so I hope you enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n' pov:

After a few minutes me and my mom both pulled away from the hug and told me that dinner will be ready soon and that she will call me when it's ready, I nodded and then ran into my room.

Y/n: god I missed my room so much *I said as I started to look around my room for my Walkman* uh..were is my Walkman?..omg, omg no I left it in the woods omg im so stupid, I will just ask Robin to go into the woods with me tomorrow to go grab it because I am not going into the woods on my own again *After I said that I jumped onto my bed and a few minutes later my mom called me for dinner and went downstairs to go eat it*.

For our dinner we had some pasta and for my drink I had some water, after me and my mom had our dinner we sat down on the couch and put on a movie and started to watch it together. When the movie was over I looked over to my mom to see that she was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up so I grabbed a blanket and put it over her and turned off the TV and then went up to my room and got into bed and went to sleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up around 10:30am and I got up and felt gross because I haven't had a shower in like 4 days now so got some new fresh clothes from my closet and went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After my shower was done I put on my new clothes and started to dry my hair so it wasn't as wet anymore. As I was about to sit back down on my bed I heard a knock on the door from downstairs so I went downstairs and opened the door and as I opened the door I saw Robin there holding something.

Robins pov:

I woke up around 9:00am and I got up and took a shower, after my shower I looked over to my desk and realised I still had y/n's Walkman and I thought I would go round to her house to give it to her but as I left the house I started to feel bad about not believing her again so I grabbed some money and ran to the shops still holding y/n's Walkman, when I got to the shops I walked over to the place where all the flowers are and I picked out some (your favourite flowers) and walked up to the front desk and payed for it. I started to walk to y/n's house and when I got there I knocked on her door and a few minutes later I saw her open the door to see me.

Y/n: Robin? What are you doing here? And what do you have in your hands? *y/n says in a confused tone*.

Robin: i came to give you theses *I handed her the flowers and her Walkman that she left in the woods and I started to say sorry for everything again*.

Y/n: Robin, Robin please don't say sorry it okay, I forgive you *y/n said as she took the flowers and her Walkman out of my hand and gave me a soft comforting smile which made me have butterfly's in my stomach*.

Y/n started to get closer to me and put her hands on my cheeks and smiled and I smiled back at her, we stayed like that for a few minutes until she got really close and kissed me and of course I kissed her back, we stayed like that for a few seconds and then pulled away then looked back at each other and laughed slightly*.

Robin: soooo..does that mean we can get back together now? *i said as I wink at y/n and smile at her*.

Y/n: I guess it does *she says that as she hugs me tightly and I hug her back smiling*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(HIIII I KNOW THIS ONE IS RELY SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT)

Word count: 781