Girlfriend

(Hiiii if you guys have an ideas you want me to add to the story then you can comment them and I will try and do them for you guys!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the door finally opens you are confused and slightly shocked to see that Steve was the one who opened the door and not Robin.

Steve: oh..y/n what are you doing here?

Y/n: well uh..I came here to see Robin..is she here?

Steve: oh..Robin? no she isn't here right now..why do you need her?

Y/n: I wanted to give her theses stuff *you handed Steve the bag of stuff you got for Robin* can you give her this stuff when she gets back please? Oh and tell her that it was from me and..tell her I love her please and that I didn't mean any of that stuff I said to her last night..

Steve: oh uh..okay *Steve takes the bag from your hand and closes the door on your face*

Y/n: oh..*when you turn around you see that it has started to rain* wow just great, just great..

You just sigh and slowly walk back home.

Robins pov:

Robin: so who was it Steve?

Steve: it was uh.. y/n and she got you something *Steve put the bag of stuff by Robin* oh she also told me to tell you that she didn't mean anything that she said to you late night and uh..

Robin: anddd what?

Steve: that she..loves you..

Robin: she..she said that? She said that she loves me? Like more than a friend or?

Steve: well she didn't say if she loves you more than a friend but I'm pretty sure she does love you more than a friend *Steve said as he smiled at Robin*.

Robin:OMG! DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE HAS GONE NOW??

Steve: I think she went back home..why?

Robin would get up from where she is sitting and ran outside and then started to run to your house in the rain.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: I'm just going to put on a movie.

As you sit down to watch the movie to hear a knock coming from your door so you got up from where you were sitting and went to open the door, when you opened the door you saw Robin standing there out of breath and soaking wet from the rain.

Y/n: omg Robin your soaking wet come in or your going to get a cold *you grab Robin and bring her inside your house*

Robin: y/n..I'm so sorry i was being really rude to you this morning..it's just I was jealous because I thought *you would try to say Robins name but she would cut you off* i just thought you liked Jason and..

You would get closer to Robins face as she kept on talking about how jealous and worried she was. When you got close enough you grabbed Robins face so she would look at you, after a few seconds of you two looking at each other you got closer to her and kissed her lips softly for a few seconds and pulled away and moved back a bit from Robin. When you pulled away Robin was just looking at you with a very shocked expression on her face.

Y/n: are you okay Robin? *you said as you looked at Robin and laughed slightly*

Robin: you..you kissed me..

Y/n: uh..yeah..was that not okay? Omg I'm so sorry Robin.

Robin: what no it was amazing y/n I loved it..I'm just really shocked but super happy *Robin said as she walked over to you and hugged you*.

Y/n: god I love you so much Robin Buckley *you said as you hugged her back tightly and rested your head on her shoulder*

Robin: I love you too y/n y/l/n.

You both stayed like that for a few minutes until Robin let you go.

Robin: y/n i have a question..

Y/n: ask away love!

Robin: will you uh..will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: OMG OMG YES 100 TIMES YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! *you said as you started to jump up and down in excitement which made Robin giggle*.

Robin: THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVERRR!!

Y/n: OMG WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER SLEEPOVER??

Robin: OMG YESSSSS.

A few hours later and you and Robin are on the couch cuddling while watching a movie together.

Y/n: omg do you want to go to the shops and get some snacks? *you say as you look up at Robin*

Robin: my love it's like 1am I don't think there is any shops open right now *Robins says as she laughs slightly*.

Y/n: there is this shop like 5 minutes away from my house and it's open for 24 hours! Can we please go?

Robin: hmmm..well I guess we can go. *Robin said as she smiled at you*.

You quickly get up and put your shoes on as Robin did the same, when you two were done you went outside and walked to the shops.

Y/n: okay we are here *you and Robin both walked into the shops while holding hands*.

Robin: omg lets get some slushy's!!

Y/n: omg yes I love the blue slushy's I'm going to get that one! Which one are you going to get love? *you said as you grab a cup and start putting in the blue slushy into it*.

Robin: hmm..I think I'm going to get the red one.

When you both got your slushy's you went to the candy aisle and you both grabbed some candy and then went to the desk and payed for them, then the worker put all the candy into a bag then you two started to walk back home.

Y/n: omg can we eat this at the park? I don't feel like going home right now.

Robin: omg yes of course we can!

You are Robin start to walk to the park to eat your candy and drink your slushy's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(That's it for this chapter I really hope you guys liked it!!)