Where is y/n?

~In the morning~

Y/n's pov:

I woke up from the sun shining in my face and it took me a few minutes to get up because I was really tired. I started to look around again trying to figure out where I was but I still had no idea.

Y/n: I'm so hungry I really should of grabbed something to eat before I left the house *my tummy started to make noises as I started to walk deeper and deeper into the woods*.

I kept on walked until I came across a small lake and I sighed in relief and I ran up to the lake and bent down to drink some of the water and yes I know the water is probably nasty but I was really thirsty because I didn't drink anything yesterday or today. "Omg yes I was so thirsty I'm so glad I found this lake" I said as I kept on drinking some of the water.

Robins pov:

My loud alarm went off at 6am and I slowly out out from bed and got some new clothes on and when I got outside I saw Steve and Nancy standing out there waiting for me. After a few minutes of talking we started to look around to try and find y/n, first we looked by the park where  me and y/n went to before when we had that sleepover and then we went to this field but we still had no luck and I was starting to lose hope but we kept on looking for her. After like 4 hours of looking we still had no idea where y/n was so we went to y/n's house to ask her mom some questions like if she might know where y/n might of  went.

~Inside y/n's house~

Nancy: do you have any idea where y/n could of went? Like is there a place where she likes to go? *Nancy asked y/n's mom while trying her best not to cry but I could tell it was really hard for her because she kept on fidgeting with her fingers*.

Y/n's mom: she never tells me where she goes on walks..god I should of been here for her *y/n's mom said as she started to cry a little*.

Robin: we would like to ask you one more question if thats okay with you? We can leave if you don't want us to ask anymore questions *i said in a soft tone trying not to start crying myself*.

Y/n's mom: of course you can ask another question honey.

Robin: right so..did y/n seem upset or nervous you know anything like that before she went missing? *i asked her as i started to fidget with my hands nervously*.

Y/n's mom: actually yes the night before she went missing she ran into the house and she looked really upset and then in the morning I asked her what happened and she started to cry so I let her have the day off school while I went to work and when I got home I couldn't find her but I just thought she went on a walk, I waited 3 hours for her to come home but there was no sign of her and I got really worried so I went to the police and they just told me to go home and to not worry and that they will find her..*she said as she started to cry even more*.

Steve: im so sorry Miss..but I actually have one more question..why was she crying?

Y/n's mom: she told me it's because Robin and her broke up..*as she said that Steve and Nancy both looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces and then looked back at y/n's mom and said "thank you so much for your time and don't  you worry y/n will come home soon" and then we all walked out of the house and closed the door and then Steve and Nancy both looked back at me".

Nancy: you and y/n were together!?

Robin: fine yes we were but she cheated on me so I ended things with her *i said as I looked down at my shoes trying my best not to cry again*.

Steve: cheated on you? No, no y/n would never do that she is super duper sweet, she would never be the type to cheat on someone *Steve said with an confused tone*.

Nancy: did you see her cheat? Or did someone tell you that she cheated?

Robin: someone told me..Jason told me she cheated on me..

Steve: JASON!? Omg your really going to believe Jason? Like come on Robin *Steve said as he looked away from me*.

I started to think about what Jason said and I finally realised that he was lying this whole time and that y/n didn't actually cheat on me, omg I felt terrible like I even shouted at her because I thought she cheated and now she probably ran away all because of me god I feel like a horrible person right now I thought.

Y/n's pov:

It started to get dark again and I'm still lost in the stupid woods, after 10 more minutes of walking it started to rain a lot while I was running trying to find where to stay dry I saw this old house and it looked like it has been abandoned for like 100 years, I ran into the house and it actually didn't look to bad it was a small cabin in the woods with 2 bedrooms and a small kitchen. I started to jump up and down in excitement because I finally don't have to sleep in the cold floor but I still have no idea how I'm going to get some food because I'm lost in the woods and even if I did find a shop or something out here I didn't even have any money to by anything. There was a clock in the small cabin and I looked to see the time and it said 10:30pm so I went into one of the rooms and went to sleep very quickly.

Robins pov:

It was around 10:30pm and me Steve and Nancy were still looking for y/n, it had been a very long and stressful day but I tried my best stay positive and not to loose hope but it was starting to get really hard. "Hey uh..Robin me and Nancy really need to get home I think you should go home too..we can all look for y/n in the morning" Steve said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

Robin: im going to try and look around for a bit longer but I will see you guys tomorrow *i said as I put on a fake smile*.

Steve and Nancy nodded and started to walk off and I started to look in the woods because that was the last place we haven't check yet for y/n. My eyes started to fill up with tears because of how much I missed y/n and the fact that I thought I would never see her again kept on haunting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OMGG I LOVE THAT PHOTO OF THEM ITS ACTUALLY SO ADORABLE OMGGG AWWWWW)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(OMGG I LOVE THAT PHOTO OF THEM ITS ACTUALLY SO ADORABLE OMGGG AWWWWW)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(STOP MAYA IS SO PRETTY I LOVE HER SO SO MUCHHH)

(Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter byeeeee)

Word count: 1260