Fight

(What else would you guys like me to add to this story?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time skip to the next day~

Your mom walks into your room and started to shake you slightly so you would wake up and only a few seconds later you started to slowly open your eyes and sit up to see your mom looking at you with a mad expression.

Y/n: ughh what time is it?

Your mom: it's 10:00am y/n! Why didn't you set your alarm your going to be late hurry up *your mom went to leave your room but before she said "I will be in the car waiting for you and before you leave the house please grab something to eat like an apple or something" then she left your room*.

You got up from your bed and grabbed some baggy jeans and an oversized hoodie and then ran out your room and ran downstairs and right before you left the house you grabbed an apple and got into your moms car. Once you got to school it was already 11:00am so classes have already started. You said goodbye to your mom and ran into your class and sat down.

Robins pov:

Robin: class has already started and y/n still is no where to be seen. *Robin thought to herself*.

Jason: hey uh..Robin I need to tell you something important..

Robin: oh uh..okay what is it Jason? *Robin looked at Jason confused*.

Jason: well..you know that y/n is really late today..*Robins nodded at Jason while he continued talking* well its because she is uh..she's actually cheating on you..with this random girl in our year.

Robin: wait..what? But how did you even know we were together?..*Robin says as she looked down at her shoes almost about to cry*.

Jason: I saw you two holding hands and the way you two look at each other I could  just tell..I'm so so sorry Robin..

Robin: oh..thank you for telling me Jason..*Robin said as she started to tear up slightly*.

Jason: your welcome..I'm really sorry again *when Jason says that he moves back to his seat while Robin is still looking down at her shoes*.

Robin got up from her seat and ran to the bathroom, once she got into the school bathrooms she started to cry more and more by the second, when she calmed down slightly she looked in the mirror to see that her eyes were all red and puffy after a few minutes the bell went off for lunch so she went out of the bathroom and walked into the lunch hall to see that Steve and Nancy were already there, she started to walk to them and when she did she sat down at didn't speak.

Nancy: uh..Robin? Are you okay? It looks like you have been crying *Nancy said say she had a worried expression on her face*.

Robin: mhm..all good.

Nancy and Steve both looked at each other with an worried expression. A few minutes later of just silence you walked over and sat by Robin.

Y/n's pov:

It was finally lunch time I thought to myself as I walked into the lunch hall and sat by Robin and smiled at her.

Y/n: hey Robin! I'm really sorry I'm late..I woke up late again but omg are you guys excited that this week is our last week before summer break?

Nancy: omg yes finally school is be over soon *Nancy said while looking at me*.

Robin: y/n we need to talk after school *Robin said as she looked down at her shoes again*.

Y/n: oh okay! Is there something wrong? *i looked at her with an worried expression while holding her hand but she pulled her hand away from me and moved her seat slightly away from me too*.

~Time skip to after school~

I went outside to wait for Robin and I only had to wait a few minutes until she tapped on my shoulder making me turn around to face her.

Y/n: hey love! So what did you want to talk about? *I said as i looked at Robin*.

Robin: dont call me love please..

Y/n: w-what? Why not? Did I do something wrong? I thought you loved it when I called you that. *i said with an confused tone*.

Robin: I cant believe you did that to me y/n..I trusted you..I loved you so much and I would of done anything to make you happy to make you smile and to make you laugh..and you just threw that all away..I would of never done that to you..*Robin said as she started to cry*.

Y/n: my love what are you talking about? And why are you crying?

Robin: omg i cant believe you..and please stop calling me love or my love.

Y/n: what did I do Robin? Please tell me and I will try and fix it. *i said she I started to walk closer to Robin but she just backed away from me*.

Robin: you cheated on me y/n..and you cant fix that..we..we are over goodbye y/n.. *Robin tried to walk off but I grabbed her wrist and turned her around so she should face me*.

Y/n: what are you even talking about? I would never cheat on you, I only have eyes for you..you and only you. Why do you even think that I'm cheating on you?.

Robin: because you were really late to school and Jason told me you were cheating on me. *Robin said as she looked away from me*.

Y/n: omg Robin I slept in, my alarm didn't go off so my mom had to wake me up *i said that to her with an annoying tone*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(That's it for this chapter! I hope that you liked it byeee)