Hanging out

(I'm going to try and make a few more chapters so this story can be a bit longer! Hope you enjoy and omg thank you so much for 1k reads I love youuuu! Anyways let's start)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~two weeks later~

Y/n's POV:

When I got up it was around 9:30am and I was getting ready to hang out with my girlfriend Robin and also Nancy and Steve! We are going to watch a movie and then go get some ice cream and I'm so excited. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed and striped shirt and some shorts and put them on and then walked downstairs to make myself some food, I made some pancakes and got some orange juice too. When I was finished it was 10am and I was meeting everyone at 12pm so I took my time to eat my breakfast. When i was done it was 10:30am so I decided to go watch something on the tv till it was nearly time to go.

When it was finally 11:30am I got up and went into my room and grabbed a grey jacket just in case I get cold, I put it on and walked back downstairs to put my shoes on and then waited for Steve to pick me up from my house. After a few minutes I heard a beeping noise coming from outside so I turned the tv off and walked outside and then got into Steve's car Nancy and Robin were already in there. "You ready to go y/n?" Steve said and turned his head to look at me "yep! I'm all ready" I said looking back at him and then he nodded at me and started to drive off.

We all walked into the cinema and I bought me and Robin popcorn to share and Steve bought popcorn for him and Nancy to share and then we sat down at our seats and of course I was sitting by Robin and Nancy and Steve were sitting next to each other. Halfway through the movie I felt something grab my hand so I looked down to see what it was and it was Robin holding my hand and I started to blush slightly "is this okay? I can let go if you want me too" Robin said in a whisper while looking at me "what? Oh yeah it's completely fine Robin it just shocked me I guess" I said while whispering too and laughing slightly. Robin gave me a soft smile and looked back at the screen. "She's so beautiful" I thought to myself before looking back at the screen too.

Soon enough the movie was over and me and Robin were still holding hands. We all walked out of the movies "that movie was really good" Nancy said while we all started to walk to the ice cream shop "I know right! But it was super long" I said and everyone started to laugh including me. When we got to the ice cream shop I looked at Robin and asked her what ice cream she would like "y/n I'm paying so tell me what ice cream you would like" Robin said while she started to grab some money out of her pocket "what no Robin I'm paying" I said and grabbed her hand so she would stop getting her money out of her pocket "but you payed for the popcorn" Robin said and turned to look at me "pleaseeeeeee" I said and gave her puppy dog eyes and she gave in and got two ice creams. After two more hours of us talking about random stuff I said I had to go home and said bye to everyone, my house was only 10 minutes away so it wouldn't take me long to get home.

When I got home it was 5:37pm so I went into my room to go grab some new clothes and then walked into the bathroom and started to have a shower. When I was done with my shower I put on my new clothes and walked downstairs and then the phone started to ring so I walked over to it and answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked over the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I don't know how many more chapters I'm going to make but if you have any ideas on what you would like me to do just comment them and I will try my best to do them)

Word count: 749