Sleepover

(Hiii I'm kinda running out of ideas on what I'm going to do so if you guys have any ideas can you please comment it? Thank you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin's hands start to get shaky and her face lights up to a bright red colour. You see that Robin is nervous and you start to laugh slightly as you start to get even closer to her face, as you got closer to her face someone opened the bathroom door where you and Robin were and you quickly moved away from Robin.

Steve: I ju- oh uh..sorry guys *Steve slowly backs away and closed the door*.

As Steve closed the door you quickly looked down at the tap and sighed.

Robin: well..that was uh..something. *Robin said nervously*.

Y/n: God I'm so sorry Robin..I have no idea what I was doing..I wasn't thinking *you said as you were still looking down by the tap*.

Robin turned you around so you were facing her.

Robin: y/n there is no need to say sorry it's fine don't worry *Robin said that as she looked into your eyes and smiled*.

Y/n: are you sure? I mean you looked really uncomfortable.

Robin: I wasn't uncomfortable y/n..i actually liked it.

Y/n: you..you did?

Robin walked closer to your face and smiled as she did that she said "I felt safe..I always feel really safe when I'm around you y/n".

Y/n: I always feel safe when I'm with you too Robin "as you said that you looked into Robins eyes and smiled at her*.

You both just looked at each other for a few minutes until Robin said "so uh..what time is it?" You grabbed your phone from the bathroom desk and looked at the time to see that it is 2:30am.

Y/n: omg its 2:30am i think we should get home because we are going to be really tired in the morning for school.

Robin: I mean..we could just skip school tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that most people at this party is going to do that same.

Y/n: but my mom will kill me if I just skip school.

Robin: you could try and fake being sick and hopefully she believes you and lets you off school.

Y/n: I will try but can you drop me off back at home? I'm getting really tired.

Robin: of course I can take you home.

You and Robin walked out of the bathroom and as your were about to walk out of the door you saw Steve and waved goodbye to him and walked out the his house to Robins car and got into it.

20 minutes later Robin pulled up at your house and ran out of the car to open the door for you.

Y/n: thank you so much for driving me home Robin I will see you tomorrow goodnight.

Robin: goodnight y/n *as Robin said that she got back into her car and went home.

You walked into your house and locked to door then ran upstairs into your room and grabbed your teddy then jumped onto your bed and fell asleep.

The next morning.

Y/n's mom: honey are you okay? Your alarm has been going off for 10 minutes.

Y/n: I'm sorry I just had a really late night..can I stay home today?

Y/n's mom: of course you can stay home you should try and get some more rest and before I go I'm working really late again so I won't be home until Sunday so you have to take care of the house for Friday and Saturday.

Y/n: I promise I will take care of the house mom.

Your mom kissed your forehead as she left your room to go to work.

Y/n: I'm going back to sleep.

You grab your teddy bear and fall back to sleep.

You woke up from your nap to hear someone knocking on your room, you got out of bed and walked downstairs not even realising that your hair is a big mess and as you open the door you see Robin standing there with a bag in her hand and as soon as you saw her you shut the door to look in the mirror to see that your hair is a big mess so you fixed it up and opened the door again.

Y/n: I'm so sorry i shut the door on your face it's just that I just woke up from a nap and my hair was a mess *you said that as you started to scratching the back of your head nervously*.

Robin: it's fine y/n don't worry! Are you ready for our sleepover?? I'm so excited.

Y/n: omg yes of course I'm ready oh and just to let you know my mom won't be back home till Sunday so we have the house to ourselves *you start jumping up and down in excitement which made Robin giggle*.

Robin: what should we do first?

Y/n: omg should we go watch a movie in my room?

Robin: omg omg yes!!

You grab Robin's hand and take her to your room and then you shut the door and grabbed a movie to put into the TV.

Robin: omg awww is that your teddy bear? *Robin said in an excited tone*.

Y/n: oh uh..yeah my dad gave it to me 2 years ago.. *you say as you start looking down at your feet*.

Robin looked at you and walked up to you and hugged you tightly.

Robin: y/n are you okay?

Y/n: yeah sorry..I'm fine love don't worry about me *you laugh nervously*.

Robin: are you sure? Because you don't seem fine *Robin hugged you slightly tighter as she said that*.

Y/n: I'm fine please don't worry love! Can we please go watch the movie now? *you say as you hug Robin slightly tighter too*.

Robin let's go of you and grabbed your hand and both of you sat down on your bed and started watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'm sorry this one is a bit shorter than all my other ones I will try and make the next one longer)