Oh no

(I'm going to try and make this chapter the longest one I have done yet! I hope you guys like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie Robin looked over to you and saw that you fell asleep on her shoulder which made me smile. When
you woke up it was the next day and when you turned your head slightly you saw Robin right next to you fast asleep and you just looked at her smiling and then you started playing with her hair until she woke up.

Y/n: Good morning love! How did you sleep? *you said as your still playing with Robins hair*.

Robin: good morning and I actually slept really good thank you! How did you sleep?.

Y/n: that's good and I slept really good too *you said as you smiled at Robin and Robin smiled back at you*.

Robin: oh have you heard that Jason is having a party tonight? But you can only get in if you have a date coming with you.

Y/n: oh yeah I've heard about it! What about it?

Robin: well uh..I was you know kinda wondering if you would like to uh..be my date to Jason's party? I mean is completely fine if you don't want to be my date I will totally understand and please don't say yes because you feel bad just be honest with me.

Y/n: Robin calm down I would love to come to the party with you, it's going to be so much fun.

Robin: omg are you being serious? Like you actually want to come to the party with me like as a date?

Y/n: Omg yessss Robin.

Robin gets up from were she was sitting and started running around your room out of excitement which made you giggle.

Y/n: omg omg we should get matching dresses.

Robin: omg yes yes come on let's go to the shops right now, now, now!

Y/n: okay but we need to get changed first love *you said as you laugh slightly*.

Robin: ughhhh oh yeah.

After 10 minutes you and Robin were both ready and started walking to the mall and when you got there you both ran into the dress shop and started looking for some dresses until Robin shouted your name so you ran over and saw her holding two dresses one was black and the other was white.

Robin: do you like these ones? I feel like the white one would look amazing on you..I mean they both would look amazing on you like you look amazing in everything *Robin said nervously*.

Y/n: I love them Robin now let's go try them on *you smile at Robin and grab the white dress from her and walk into the dressing room and put the dress on and then you walk out of the dressing room* Robin I'm done! Are you nearly ready? I really want to see what the dress looks like on you.

Robin: omg no I look horrible I cant go to the party looking like this.

Y/n: what no! Robin please come out I bet you look beautiful like always.

Robin: ugh okayy.. *Robin slowly walks out of the dressing room and looks up at you nervously*.

Y/n: omg Robin..

Robin: omg I look horrible don't I? I'm just going to change and find a different dress I'm sorry *Robin turns around but before she could walk back into the dressing room you grab her hand and look at her*.

Y/n: Robin listen to me! You look wonderful honestly you look so so beautiful, your going  to be the prettiest girl in that party. *you say that as you are looking into Robins eyes*.