Aftermath

"What the hell was that for?!" Zera held onto her arm, she groaned at the tears and blood stains on her costume. "It was supposed to be durable!"

"Is she serious?"

"D-Dragnilogia!" Midoriya called out.

Zera grunted, "Huh?"

Shigaraki charged at Zera, All Might took notice and urgently went to stop him from even getting close to his student but was blocked by Nomu.

"This is bad.." All Might grunted as the red metallic liquid oozed down his mouth. I'm almost out of time...

He punched Nomu who retaliated with a counter making him gush out blood.

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" Shigaraki angrily lunged at Zera as she casually avoided him reminding her of Natsu.

"His attack pattern is like ... A medicated perverted ape, blinded by some lust... Very predictable " Zera jumped back doing a flip.

"Did she seriously compare a perverted ape? Those are the worst!" Celine chilled at the thought of the creature, she was once captured by a horde of them and they did not want to let her go but luckily for her Zera was there to save her and ever since then she had developed a bit of trauma from anything associated with apes, not including humans.

"Kurogiri!!" Raged Shigaraki when he realized he couldn't land any attacks on Zera.

The mist man known as Kurogiri escaped from Bakugou's grasp and went to Shigaraki's aid.

"Dammit! Slippery bastard!!" Bakugou grunted as he tried to chase after him. But Kurogiri disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"So you're the source of my master's rage." Kurogiri appeared from behind Zera who turned back as if she already knew.

"You..." Zera narrowed her eyes as she jumped backwards, Kurogiri opened up a portal to teleport her away from his master. But she avoided it with ease.

"Not cool! I already have some sort of trauma with portals!" Zera shrieked as she avoided more and more portals that appeared, but as she got careless a familiar hand appeared from it making her chill.

She hadn't used an enchantment to stop the hand from activating its quirk. Before the hand could reach her, Zera blocked it with her cuffs disintegrating it in an instant, the relief in her face made her sick to her stomach.

"Crap, I got too careless!" Zera managed to avoid the other hand coming from another portal.

"Why don't you just die already, brat!" Shigaraki angrily retreated his hand from the portals knowing it would be in vain.

"How about you leave the school grounds man-child?! I was really looking forward towards today's lesson. I even endured that horrible ride in the bus here!" Zera expressed her annoyance and there were visible tick marks on her forehead.

"Young Dragnilogia! DODGE!" All Might yelled from a far. The Nomu was launched towards her direction.

She successfully avoided the incoming Nomu and dashed away when she rolled from the ground because the impact the Nomu had managed to enforce when it collided with the numerous amount of fresh grown trees, were destroyed.

From surprised to irritated Zera angrily  yelled at All Might, "HEY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

All Might sweat dropped and noticed that the Nomu rapidly recovered and returned towards attacking him. As the two brute forces exchanged punches, All Might had finally managed to send it flying out the dome of the USJ, shocking everyone there.