And so the Tides Turn....

Sense of joy and relief plastered on the face of the students. Some were crying that they finally stood a chance, they had been fighting/dealing the villains in fear. What scared them the most was the sight of their injured instructors.

While All Might was busy resting, his students faced scummy villains and it made him angry knowing he wasn't there to protect them.

"It's all right now." He reassured to calm them down.

"All Might!!!!" Midoriya shouted in relief and noticed he wasn't smiling or laughing.

"FOR I AM HERE!" He rips his tie, ready for battle.

"We were waiting for you, hero. Or should I say, You "hero" trash."

Villains who have never seen All Might in the flesh panicked and sweated as they stared at his intimidating presence. They coward at the sight of him. When they got ready to kill him he dissapeared in an instant and quickly knocked them down.

"Jeez, imagine all that power you could have used." Celine sighed as she neared Zera who slowly got up. The look on her face looked lost as if she couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"Wipe that vague look on your face. We've faced way worse than this in Fiore. It's nothing new." Celine scolded, eyes observing Zera's reaction. Ever since transporting to Earth Zera was weaker than ever, spirit not as strong as before, morals not the same, powers not even restored but she could say she could use about 54% percent at max but was extremely limited.

Zera slowly nodded her head, eye's looking down refusing to make eye contact with her fellow feline friend, "I-I...."

"Save it for later. We have villains to beat up. The least we could do is assist the NO.1 Hero."

"The No.1 hero?" Zera questioned vaguely. She had never really cared about the status of heroes in this world because they were just rankings.

Back in Earthland, in Fiore, the Magic Council would count Zera as a part of the 10 Wizards Saints, ranking 3rd in terms of power but her power had exceeded those Saintly Wizards, unbeknownst to their knowledge.

As a strong wizard she took pride in the way she represented herself she wanted people to know she was there to destroy them if they were to ever get out of line.

She didn't care about the rankings in her world either, she just cared about the adventures and fun she had with her guildmates. She was known to be cold to others getting the names "Cold Enchantress" and "The Demonic Dragon". She had a nickname "Razarac" which meant destroyer in another language because of her destructiveness. She was also quite known to be a crazy inventor inventing magic tools, gadgets, weapons and etc, gaining the name "The Inventing Wreck".

Everyone in the guild knew of her passion and her personality quite well, in the inside she was a big softie .... when she wanted to be... usually when she was vulnerable which was quite rare.

The fight between the No.1 Hero and Nomu continued to get intense gaining the respect of the fellow Enchantress. Despite the confident look on Zera's face her eyes were thrilled with excitement. Her heart raced at the intensity of the ongoing action, she was getting riled up and ready to fight someone as long as it kept her entertained.

Her poor-desperate-despaired-self from moments ago completely disappeared and was replaced with a ready to go in full-brawling dragon slayer.