Secrets: Revealed

"You're from another world?!"

"Earthland to be precise!" Zera was very excited to announce to Hawks where they were from, Celine thought it was about time to tell him. Three months had passed with him constantly barging into their apartment as Natsu and Happy would to Lucy's household/appartment unannounced.

They have finally gotten a taste of their own medicine, the two girls would barge into Lucy's house/apartment unannounced; since it was convenient to them even though the space was small.

"Please refrain from telling others where we are from, no matter the circumstances." Celine lectured, a clear warning directly towards Hawks, "We are trusting that you keep this to yourself."

Hawks started to fit the puzzle pieces together, everything slowly started to make sense to him, the foreign language the girls had spoken whenever he was around, he had seen Zera multiple times; get a phone call from what seemed like a phone but after overhearing a bit of her conversation, he found out it was called a communication lacrima.

The constant sneaking around when he had assigned them on jobs and the surprisingly inhumane stamina they had whenever they did workouts that would last up to 8 hours, but would go on for even longer for the two girls because he'd be the first one to pass out, getting confused and worring stares from both the girls.

"So you're aliens?! Are you going to eat my brains?!"

"WHAT LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THAT?!" Celine and Zera shrieked in unison.

"Besides, what brains would we even eat?" Zera deadpanned in seriousness earning a dumbfounded look from Hawks.

Celine cringed, "In a way we are but--"

"HAVE YOU COME OVER TO TAKE OVER OUR PLANNET? WAS YOURS NOT ENOUGH?-"

Zera slammed him to the ground in annoyance, Celine sighed as her eyes rolled, "No we have not come to take over your planet. We actually got transported here; unwillingly."

"So you mean to tell me you're not actually green space creatures sent here to eat our brains?"

"Did you not just listen to what I said?! Or are you choosing to deliberately ignore what I say!" A visible tick mark could seen on Celine's forehead.

"Do we really looks like aliens?" Zera said self-conscious, "I mean I've never even thought of eating human brains and I am pretty sure I am 100% human. . ."

"Don't gaslight yourself idiot!"

Hawks sweat dropped, he then sat himself towards the yellow couch they had, and he turned on the TV with a serious look, "So it's come to this. . . I'll keep your secrets, aliens."

"Ehhh? We're not aliens!" Zera whined and Celine sweat dropped.

"But what do I have to gain from this? Are there any other secrets you guys are hiding?"

"Yes but with time we will slowly tell you."

"Yup!" Zera exclaimed with a thumbs up, "And once again with a friendly reminder! If you ever reveal our secret without our permission or knowledge, know that I, Zera will assassinate you."

"Assassinate me?" Hawks scoffed considering his job had required him to assassinate people at a young age.

"Yes, and I'll have fun with that!" Zera empathized fun ,"I used be a top tier assassin before switching my profession as a mercenary. Though my skills are a bit rusty considering the lack of training I haven't done."

"You talk to much." Celine grabbed Zera's mouth shut making her yelp. "She won't assassinate you, she isn't allowed to kill anyone---- anymore."

Zera flinched, sweating bullets as Celine glared at her, Hawks let out a long sigh, "You must have been through a lot, to consider taking away human lives."

"Well if it's a way I have to use to survive, I might as well do it. Right? You seem to be familiar with it."

Hawks flinched, 'Does she know?'

Zera listened into his thoughts with a dark grin, 'It was a bluff. I am glad he took the bait.'

Celine noticed her expression all to well and pinched her, "Ow-Ow-Ow! That hurts!"

"You're not thinking of something naughty are you?"

"N-no. . ." Zera flinched.

Hawks stared at them, observing them before smiling, "We'll I've contracted with two interesting people. " he mumbled to no one but himself as the two girls bickered.

Zera, of course heard him and shot him a suspicious look, before continuing to bicker with Celine.

Sorry it's Short & Late!!
UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY!!!