Memories

There sat Levy and Freed as they were still researching about portals. They came across reading different types of portals, the portal that took Zera, seemed to be similar to the one that took the Fairy Tail Guild members to Edolas.

"What do you think?" Levy questioned the green haired male, sitting next to her, which was Freed.

"It seems like it." Freed shrugged, he flabbergasted that Zera had the experience to be in another world. Edolas wasn't so bad even though the magic power there was not as powerful as Earthland.

"What world do you think she's in?" Lucy coward feeling the most guilty, along with Natsu who had persuaded her to tag along the mission.

"We have no clue. So far we know each portal opens up to a different dimension that could lead us to different worlds. But with help of magic we can track her down." Levy explained as she tried to reassure Lucy that Zera would be fine. But deep down she herself didn't know if she could find Zera.

Lucy sighed in relief, she finally showed a small smile after 17 hours of Zera's disappearance.

Natsu barged into the Fairy Tail library, kicking down the poor door.

"Wait doesn't she still have her portable Lacrima?" Natsu questions, as he remembered that before they went on their mission she seemed to have brought a lacrima.

Natsu didn't think much of it at first, but was now relieved, maybe they can locate Zera through the lacrima.

"Wait a Portable Lacrima?!" Freed yelled, they would have saved a lot of time, had they'd known sooner.

"You've just remembered now?!" Freed groaned.

Levy sighed, Lucy had a sense of relief. She and Zera had a sisterly bond. Zera would oftwn tease her about her and Natsu but aside her annoying attempts in trying to get them together, romantically, she still loved her.

Wendy was comforted by Erza inside the guild halls main area, light tears rolled down her cheeks. She hadn't eaten since her disappearance and Carla was worried that she'd starve to death and tried her best encourage her to eat.

Erza had a sad expression, reminiscing the times she ate cake with Zera. Mira quietly wiped dishes dry, eyes closed, in silence.

Mira recalled the times her and Zera would ship guild members with each other, for example: Natsu and Lucy, Gray and Juvia, Gajeel and Levy, Romeo and Wendy, Erza and Jellal, etc.

Zera would secretly ship Mira with Laxus and Mira would secretly ship Zera with one of the dragon slayers from Sabertooth. Zera is actually supposed to be 20- 21 years old but due to being asleep for 7 years she physically and mentally remained 14. She was saddened that an old acquaintance wanted to kill her. She could have helped her fellow guild members by killing Achnologia. She had the power to do so but chose not to because she doesn't like the idea of killing. No one in the guild knew Zera had ties with Acnologia and she had hoped to keep that way.

Zera's figure didn't look like that of any ordinary 15 year old girl. She had the body of a well developed woman and a mindset of a "mature" adult. Although she is reckless and out going, she can be hot tempered and stubborn. She would literally beat anyone to a pulp if she found out a comrade was attacked.

That one time where Gajeel was part of Phantom Lord and ambushed Shadow Gear, the guild tried their best to not let the news reach Zera's ears because she would reak havoc.

It took nearly a week after the Raven Tail incident for Zera to find out, and she had tormented and sprained Gajeel's knees, enabling him to walk for weeks.

She did not forget about Juvia. After she found out Juvia had helped in the kidnapping of Lucy, she threw a fit that had Juvia fear for her life which resulted in sending her into a 3 day coma. Zera took into consideration that Juvia had only followed the demands of her old guild and how she only wanted to feel as if she were a part of something, but she needed to set an example of how not to mess with her comrades/guild especially when she was away.

Before sending Juvia to a coma, Juvia had shared her sad story which made Zera want to punch her for being such a pushover when it came to boys. She could have just grown to be an independent woman and fend for herself.

When Erza's old friends, kidnapped her and took her to her old home, Zera had threatened them even after they had become allies  which resulted in them avoiding Zera, which was obvious, and Erza lecturing Zera for her actions which was irresponsible and unnecessary. Zera was scolded and had apologized for threatening her childhood friends in front of Erza promising she would not hurt them. Though she did not say mentally.

To sum it all up, the people Zera had reaked havoc on, made amends and became friends with them. Some avoided her till this day, terrified, making sure to never piss her off, but  eventually they became friends.

As an example, Zera made friends with Ultear. Zera had wanted to repeatedly harass her but was persuaded to learn the Arc Of Time Magic, that bonded both Ultear and Zera. She advanced in it and combined it with her own techniques that created a new type of magic that has not been introduced yet.

The situation with Sabertooth was a disaster. When their members taunted Natsu, Minerva had the nerve to taunt the 15 year old girl that resulted in almost knocking her into a coma that would probably be worse than Juvia.  She just made sure she humiliated and traumatized her because she hates when her comrades and friends are messed with. She EVEN IMMOBILIZED HER. Poor Lady went dark side after losing to Erza though.

Under Major Re-Editing