》Sports Festival: 1

TWO WEEKS WENT BY in a blink of an eye. Zera put Kirishima through some hellish training making him question whether or not she were a human, unbeknownst to her origin he may have been right to question that. The two became close after training, despite having not talked to each other in class before, the two got along as quick as lightning.

"So Shark Fangs you feel confident enough in your skills?" Zera wore her modified UA uniform which consisted of no Sleeves and the pants went up to her knees with black fabric material underneath it. She wore long shiny black boots that went up to her knees to cover what the pants had not and had her black gloves on.

"Well with the hell you put me through-" Zera glared at him to correct himself, "I-I mean training it's hard to say I'm not confident... You put me through literal hell!" He sighed, soul leaving his body as Zera grinned wildly.

"I gotta say I expected you to quit in two days! But I'm surprised you kept up! Elfman was able to do it but he quit on the second week!" Zera grabbed an empty chair and sat on it making herself comfortable.

There she goes talking about Elfman he groaned.

"What'd she do to you?" Sero sweat dropped as Kirishima seemed to have fell on his knees, aching with soreness.

"She's so monstrous!" He tiredly stayed on all fours, glooming.

"What's this? Taking breaks now are we?" Zera's presence from her chair was ominous enough to reach him making him get up quickly and act as though nothing had happened.

"I thought I taught you better." She said firmly with a displeased frown.

"W-what? Me? Breaks!? Of course not!" Kirishima suddenly became energized but he was still weary.

"So I was just seeing things..... Good!" She smirked, she looked very devilish to others from a far, her toothy grin sent shivers to their spins.

"Poor guy..." Sero and the others felt sorry for him.

"Everyone, are your preparations complete!? We're set to enter in no time!" Iida shouted.

"Damn, I really wanted to wear my costume." Ashido spoke to Ojiro.

He responded with, "They're disallowed so as to even the playing field."

"Midoriya." Someone who was a man of  few words surprisingly spoke gaining everyone's attention.

"What is it, Todoroki....?" Midoriya asked worried he did something wrong.

Zera perked her ears as she rested her eyes with her arms behind her head.

"On an objective basis I think I'm above you in terms of practical strength. Same goes to you Celine." 

"Wha!? Ah, Uh, yeah......" Midoriya responded a bit demoralized.

Celine stared blantly at him. Since when was she apart of this conversation? "I could say the same against you but I'm more practical in terms of power."

He glared at her knowing she was right her ice was a lot more controlled to the point of shaping it.

"You've managed to get All Might's eyes on you, right? I feel no need to pry into that, but... I'm going to beat you."

"Oho!? What's this? A declaration of war from the strongest kid in the class!!?" Kaminari sweat dropped at the tension happening.

"What's with the belligerence all of a sudden!? Don't spring this on him right before--...." Kirishima's hand that grabbed Todoroki's shoulder was shrugged off harshly.

"Careful now." Zera's voice was dangerously low as she approached Todoroki who rudely shrugged off her student.

"I'm not here to play nice and make friends. But whatever." He turned to face Zera and responded with the same dangerously low tone she had when she approached him, "I don't think Kirishima needs a guardian to protect him every time he's disrespected."

"So you can agree you were disrespectful." Sparks of irritation were visible from the two.

"Relax, Zera it's no big deal! I didn't feel disrespected what so ever, it's actually my fault I grabbed onto him!" Kirishima tried to pull her away and ease her visible anger and she looked like she was about ready to bash his head in.

"The tension is so intense you can cut it with a knife!" Kaminari felt uneasy.

"Zera..." Celine warned as she glared at her to which Zera sighed backing off, she could deal with him in the event.

Despite Midoriya's shock he clenched his fist and responded back, "I have no idea what you want from me... Telling me all that... You're definitely stronger than me... I think the vast majority of people are probably no match for you... Looking at it objectively..."

"You shouldn't demoralize yourself kid." Zera spoke such wise words it almost made her sound and look like an old lady.

He gave her a questionable look as if to say, Aren't you also a kid? And Kirishima continued on to ease the tension that rose with Todoroki's declaration, "C'mon Midoriya, I agree with Zera, don't be so negative..."

"Even so...!!" He shouted, "Everyone—even kids from other departments are aiming for the top with all their might!"

Todoroki's glare deepend as he continued talking, "So not even I... can just let myself lag behind the rest!" "So I'm going to go for it with all my might, too!"

"......OOh." Was Todoroki's simple response.

Bakugou felt triggered, "....HNN"

From the outside the audience roared in excitement, "It's the freshman stage! And the students are making their entry now!!"

UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY, SUNDAY OR MONDAY. BUT SADLY, I'LL BE TAKING A 2 WEEK BREAK, I FINALLY GOT A JOB :,) AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANY MORE CHAPTERS. SORRY FOR THE RANDOM BREAK, BUT I'LL BE BACK, HOPEFULLY, DEPENDING ON MY SCHEDULE. IF IT GETS TO THE POINT OF BEING TOO BUSY, I'LL BE POSTING ONCE A MONTH. ANYWAYS, THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS STORY, I APPRECIATE IT.