Welcome to UA

Weeks passed and two letters came in the mail, it had the words UA stamped onto it.

"Celine!!" Zera yelled from the hall as she retrieved the letters, Celine grunted as she stared at the excited Zera.

"Look look!! It says I got in!" Zera exclaimed, she had ripped the envelope in shreds, she revealed her letter which had big red words that read acceptance. When she ripped her envelope a small disc fell out.

"Huh? What's this?" She picked up the disc and examined it, she stared at it for quite a while and after accidentally pressing a button on the side of the disc, a bright light shunned out from it and blinded her for a second.

A figure of a buff man appeared on the disc, showing itself on a hologram, "It is I, All Might. Congratulations Young Dragnilogia soon to be UA student!"

Zera blinked, confused as to how she made it, 'Honestly, I thought I didn't rack up enough points to attend. I overheard about 3 people talking about how they've got 50ish points and I only managed to rack up 22...'

"Although you have gotten 22 Villain points, you've managed to get yourself a bonus of 39 Rescue points! Here is some footage of you helping out others when the situation was dire." 

'There was Rescue points? I don't remember hearing about that from Hawks...'

"Looks like you've managed to do pretty good." Celine grabbed her envelope patting her shoulder. She had already known she had gotten in because of the recommendation letter from Hawks.

Zera smiled and nodded, "Yeah!"

She listened to the rest of the hologram's audio and found out that she would be attending Class 1-A and that there would be a total of 22 students in that class.

"Well look who's got in... I never doubted you for a second!" Hawks appeared eating a chicken wing.

"CANNIBALISM!" Zera shrieked in horror.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. I AM NOT A CHICKEN!"

"THAT'S STILL A BIRD!" Zera yelped.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Celine did a twist and kicked Hawks in the face, dropping his chicken wing.

"My food!" Hawks drastically cried.

"Where's my food?!" Zera looked around to see if he had brought anything for her but he didn't so she wallowed in despair.

"I told you to bring me food. . ."

"I tried, but they didn't have what you wanted. They ran out!" Hawks tried to console her, "Liar!" She weeped.

"Oh grow up." Celine rolled her eyes at the dramatic scene unfolding.

"Easy for you too say!"

"Whatever. Hurry up and start filling out the Clothing Allowance!"

"Okay." She sounded dejected.

------

It was the first day of attending UA.