Villain

"HOLY CRAP!" Zera was now sent flying across the street.

If agitating the villain wasn't enough, so wasn't annoying the sh- crap out of him.

"That girl is insane." Passbyers heard as they tried to get a closer look at the commotion.

Zera groaned before darkly smirking, "Is this all you've got? What a joke!"

The villain irked, charging towards Zera at full speed, "You Brat!"

"Aw grow a pair of balls, Big boy!" Zera mocked, sticking her tongue out as she dodged his incoming attacks, quickly recovering from his throw that sent her flying earlier.

"Look she's kicking his ass!" Chants were heard, encouraging Zera to continue her assault.

"Kick his ass, kick his ass, kick his ass!"

A dark figure loomed in the alleyways watching the scene before him, before disappearing in the shadows.

'Target Identified.'

--‐-------

"YOU DUMB-"

"HAAAAA-YAHHHH!" Zera angrily and hilariously sucker punched the heck out of the villain.

"Blegh." The villain barfed as he was sent flying directly at a garbage post.

"Ew!" Zera disgustedly shook her hand that was covered in the villain's barf.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna hurl!" Zera covered her mouth and after 15 seconds of realization she looked down, forgetting that her hand was covered in barf. "Ewwww, my lips touched it!"

Celine face palmed, "What an idiot."

"My stomach doesn't feel so good." The villain murmured as he got back up.

Zera grew frustrated, "Absolutely disgusting! First you send me flying across the street and then you have the audacity to barf on me!! What's next, huh?! You gonna shart on me-"

She spoke to soon.

You could hear a huge loud noise coming from a place Zera had hoped it would not come from.

The civilians who were once chanting grew silent, as did the area.

"YOU SICK FREAK!" Zera broke the silence and was covered in poop. The civilians looked disgusted and shocked.

Celine bursted out in laughter, "Pfffft!!! He shat on you!"

Zera sent an angry glare that made her instantly shut up. She was beyond pissed and grumbled underneath her breath, "See this is why I don't go around helping people because situations like this, happen!!!"

After about 20 minutes of beating the crap out of the villain who shat and barfed on her body, she maniacally laughed as she finished her assault making those around her tremble in fear as they thought that she was about to become a villain herself and beat the crap out of them too.

"Zera." Celine pleaded only to be ignored and brushed off by Zera.

"Zera." Celine repeated in a firm tone.

Once again, she was ignored.

"ZERA!" Celine threw a punch knocking her out.

"Pardon me all! We shall get going." Celine carried a very stinky Zera and dragged her away, before leaving the authorities to handle the half-dead villain.

"We gotta go, before we get into even more trouble.. " Celine whispered as the two disappeared into the shadows.

----------

"G-Get me out!"

The two Fairy Tail members rode in a public bus, and luckily for the two of them they were not disturbed because of how stinky Zera smelt. You could see civilians scrunching their faces in utter disgust as they neared the shat and barfed covered girl.

Zera did not care about the reactions of the other bus riders. 'No discrimination here.' She thought, rolling her eyes.

A girl with blonde hair and two messy buns, entered the bus with the stench of blood. Zera and Celine seemed to be the only one's who noticed it, Zera scrunched her nose at the metallic smell. Her reaction seemed to gain the attention of the blondie who then sat across from them.

Zera examined the girl from head to toe, furrowing her brows. She wore a school uniform that had; what seemed to be like a bad attempt to remove the blood stain, but others would mistake it as ketchup. Only those who know the smell of blood could really identify it.

The girl noticed that Zera had stared at her for a while and she gave her a creepy smile that would send shivers down one's spine.

'Blood Lust.'

Celine tensed knowing that feeling all too well. She glanced at Zera who glared at the girl but stopped when the bus announced their exit.

'Hah, what a pain.' Zera groaned, following Celine who quickly got off the bus.

". bl. .d."

"What?" Zera turned around to face the girl.

"Blood." She whispered, before grinning so wide as the bus doors closed in her face. Zera's face twisted, the bus started to move and you could see the look of a crazed blood loving girl who had only shown a smile as she grew distant.

UNDER MAJOR RE-EDITING