Letters

(F/s - favorite subject)

Joyce enrolled me in Hawkins High and I'll be starting there soon. I'll be joining Nancy in Sophomore year.

Will has been teaching me how to play Dungeons and Dragons it's surprisingly fun. Jonathan's been showing me how photography works and Joyce has been helping me with learning. She said I should write to improve my spelling and writing.

I miss you. (Day: 30)

Love y/n

I had to slip away from Joyce to wrote this. Christmas was yesterday. I can't wait for you to experience it. You get to give each other gifts and then eat a whole lot of food! Like eggos! I got some paints and a sketch book! I can't really draw but Will is teaching me. Mike and the rest of the gang invited me to play DnD with them. It was fun but I didn't understand what was happening.

I Hope you're okay

Love y/n

(Day: 51)

I started school today, I think (f/s) is my favorite. I sat with Nancy and Jonathan at lunch. There was this guy sitting next to Nancy. I think his name's Steve but I call him mouth breather. I don't really speak to him. I also met people named Robin and Eddie. They seem nice but they seem to avoid me when I'm around Nancy and Mouth breather.

Stay safe.

Love y/n

(Day: 59)

Halloween is coming up. It's sounds fun! You get to dress up and eat candy all day.  Maybe you and I can go as ghosts! The party is going as Ghostbusters so I think it would be a good fit. Joyce cut my hair. It's really pretty I have bangs now. It's like really short peices of hair in the front of your head. Joyce got a new boyfriend. His name's Bob he's really sweet. Mike says he misses you...so do I.

I miss you a lot...

Please come back
Love y/n

(Day: 331)