The Massacre at Hawkins Lab

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Eddie said as we looked around the house.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy said walking up the stairs, I walked behind Steve, he stopped and looked at the kitchen area. "Why'd you stop?" I asked. "Shh, listen." He responded. I heard a faint sound of people talking. "Dustin?" I asked walking back down the stairs.

 "Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin! Du... Hello? Hel... Hello?" Steve yelled, "Dustin!" I yelled. "Maybe he really does have rabies." I heard Robin say. "Hello! Hello?" I said. "What are you doing?" Nancy asked. "Hello!" Steve yelled. "He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like... He's in the walls or something. Just listen." Steve explained.

Everyone went silent and listened, we heard Dustin talking again. Everyone began to call for Dustin.

"Dustin! Can you hear me?" "Dustin!" "Dustin?" "Dustin!" We all yelled walking around. "All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douche bag." Steve came to a conclusion.

"Will found a way." Nancy mentioned as she tried turning on a lamp. "What?" Robin asked. "Will. He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights." "It's not working." Nancy said. " The switch. Try the switch." I said. "It's not working." She said turning back to me.

"Guys? You seeing this?" Steve said pointing the flashlight at a light, the chandalier began to glow with particles surrounding it. I went up to it and put my hand in the particles, everyone joined me. "It... Tickles." Steve noted. " "It kinda feels good." Robin mentioned.

I put my hand down and looked over to Nancy, "Does anyone know..." "Morse code?" She finished for me. "No." Steve said as Robin shooke her  head. "Wait, does SOS count? Is that... Is that good?" Eddie asked looking at all of us. "Yes, that's counts." I said.

Eddie began to signal, "S." "O." "S."

~🌺~

"...seeing this?" Dustin's voice echoed. We sat by Nancy's bed, Steve shone a torch in front of us, the spot began to glow.

Nancy twirled her fingers in the light. "We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by." We heard Dustin say. "Okay, try it now." Dustin told us. "Okay. Um..." Nancy began to write. "H" "I" "That worked!" Dustin's voice echoed. "Yes!" We celebrated. "Okay. Um..." Nancy began to write again. "S... T..." "U..." "...C... K." "Stuck." "Stuck." The kids voices echoed. "Yes. We are." Steve confirmed. "Uh, you can't get back through Watergate?" Dustin asked. "What the hell's Watergate?" Steve asked. "Cause it's in water and it's a gate." I explained. "Oh. That's cute." Eddie mentioned. "Right. Um, no. It's..." "G." "U... A... R." "Guard..." Nancy wrote. "

"We think we have a theory that can help with that." Dustin's voice was faint. "Yes. Genius child." Robin said. "We think Watergate isn't the only gate. That there's a gate at every murder site." Dustin's voice cut in and out. "Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy asked. "No idea." We responded.

Nancy wrote a question mark. "Okay. Seriously? How many times do I have to be right on the money before you trust me?" Dustin sounded irritated. "Jesus Christ. This kid's gotta get his ego in check." Steve said. "It's his tone. Right?" Eddie agreed.  "Okay. So... So how far is your trailer?" I asked him. "Seven miles." He responded. "Nancy? Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin asked.

~🌼~

We got to the garage, "You only have four bikes." Eddie said. "It's fine, you guys take them." I said as they wheeled the bikes out onto the street. "How are you going to get to the trailer?" Eddie asked me. I smirked before using my powers to boost me up into the air. "Better get peddling." I said looking down at them, They looked back at me with awe.

I flew above them as they biked.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally." Robin said as they put down the bikes.

We walked into Eddie's trailer. "This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie said as we looked up to the gate. "I think there's something in there." Robin pointed out. "What the hell is that?" I asked seeing something move.

We jumped as something stabbed through the gate. We got closer and looked through the hole.  "Hi there." "Hi." "Hi." We treated each other. "Holy shitt, this is trippy." Robin said. "Bada-bada-boom!" Dustin laughed.

We waited as Dustin, Lucas, Max and Erica set up, they dragged Eddie's mattress and placed it on the floor. "Those stains are, uh... I dunno what those stains are." Eddie said looking at us. "Mmm." Robin and I responded. "Not quite sure how these physics work. But, uh... Here goes nothing. There we go. And if my theory is correct... Huh. Abracadabra." Dustin said as he threw a bunch of sheets tied together through the hole. "All right, pull on it! See if it holds!" Durstin instructed.

Robin looked at me, I nodded. She pulled down on the sheets, they held her weight. "This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit." I heard Erica say. "Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin said climbing up the rope. "Oh my God! Oh, thank God. That was fun." She said as she landed.

Eddie looked at us. "All right, guess I'll go." Eddie said before climbing through. "All right. Easy, easy." Steve said. "That was fun." Eddie confirmed as he got up.

Nancy looked at me then at Steve before she froze. He eyes went white. "Nancy. Hey! Hey!  Nancy! Hey!" Steve yelled as she shook her. "Nancy, wake up. Wake up! Nancy!" I yelled. "For fuck sakes Vecna." I yelled.

"Just, get her favorite song ready!" I instructed. "What are you doing?" Steve asked. "What else could I be doing? I'm getting her out of there." I said as I held her head in my hands before closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes, I was in the lab yet again. "Nance?" I asked as I wondered around. I turned the corner to see kids walking around, "where am I?" I asked myself. I heard screaming before a blast of energy ran through the lab, I looked over to were the kids were, they were replaced with lifeless bodies a blood splatter.

I averted my eyes and continued to walk, I saw a figure in front of me standing still. I walked up to them.

"El? What's going on?" I asked looking at her. "Your hair, oh my God your hair." I said as I clutched her face. "Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm with Papa." She responded. "Papa? What? How did you get here, why am I here?" I asked. "This is my memory." She said.

Before I could ask anything else we heard a scream.

We entered the Rainbow room, We saw One kill someone, I looked over to the middle of the room, I saw my younger self standing there with glowing eyes, covered in blood.

The lights started to flash, I only saw glimpses of what was happening.

I saw my younger self push One away from El, I saw a blast of energy surround the room, I saw One turn to dust, a gate left in his place.