Papa pt.2

"Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge,they got everything you need for, uh...Well, killing things, basically." Eddie said placing down a book.

"You think fake Rambo has
enough guns there? Is that a grenade?
I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin began to panic. "Well, lucky for us it is, so...This... This place is just far enough
outside of Hawkins.As long as we steer clear of main roads,we ought a be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." Eddie went on. "If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica pointed out in a sassy tone.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons...So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy spoke. "But is it worth the time?
It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin asked.

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie said as he smirked. "You got some car we don't know about?" Steve asked looking at Eddie. "It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie said looking back at him, "And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do." Eddie added, we all looked at him confused. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?" Eddie looked over to Max, who smirked.

~🌸~

We hid behind Max's trailer, Eddie wore Max's Micheal Myers mask. He ran towards and RV and slid open a window, he climbed in and we followed.

"That was suffocating." I heard him say as I rolled off the couch. I walked over to him as he sat down in the driver's seat cutting wires. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" I heard Steve ask, giving me a fright. Headed over and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, when the other dads were teaching
their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." Eddie explained as he sparked some wires together.

"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin said. "Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her. Don't ya, big boy?" Eddie said leaning closer to Steve, catching him off guard, I let out a tiny laugh.

Eddie managed to get the engine running.

"Hey! Open this door!" We heard as the owners banged on the door. "They locked the door!" The owners yelled. "Shit! Go." Steve said as Eddie ran to the back, Steve hopped into the driver's seat, I got into the passenger seat. "Everybody, hang on to something!" Steve yelled.

"Drive, Steve! Drive!" I heard Dustin yell, "Shit, they look pissed." He said as Steve began to drive. "It's not every day you lose
your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin yelled as the car started rocking.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Steve yelled as he turned, hitting some bins.

~🌻~

Once we got onto the main road Steve managed to steady the car, "How's it handle?" I asked breaking the silence between us. "Not half bad. Considering that this is a...House." Steve responded, I giggled at his response. "Yeah, it's...It's silly, but I... I've actually...I always had this dream that I'd have this really... really big family. I'm talking, like, uh, a full brood of Harringtons. Like, five, six kids." Steve explained, looking at me before returning his eyes to the road.

"Six?" I asked shocked at the number. "Yeah. Six little nuggets." Steve responded. "Like KFC chicken nuggets?" I asked, he chuckled before he continued his dream.

"Three girls, three boys. And... and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, we would pack into something like this and... just see the country. You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beach side town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something" Steve explained.