The Hellfire Club

A/n: This chapter will be short and I mean short, cause not a lot happens with the California gang this episode 😭

*Steve's Pov*

I Think I've settled in here, Joyce has started working from home, Will has gotten into painting and Jonathan met a guy named Argyle. I haven't really made any friends but that's okay. 

I can't wait to see you next week, I'm sorry I couldn't make it tomorrow.

Love, Y/n

I read y/n's letter waiting for Robin to come out of her house. I was upset that y/n wasn't coming tomorrow but I was still excited to see her, I missed her a lot.

*Y/n POV*

I rushed to grab my bag and a snack, I ran out the door with everyone else. "Bye Joyce!" I said before closing the door.

We got into Argyle's van and drove off to school.

When we arrived I helped El get her project. "Good luck with your presentation, I'll come see you guys at break, I love you both." I said to the kids before going off to class. I was proud of El, she spent three days building a replica of Hopper's cabin, it made me happy that's she chose him as her hero.

Classes were boring, Jonathan often skipped them.

The bell finally ran, I packed up and rushed out to find El and Will. When I made it to the otherside of the school I found El and Will picking up peices of her project. "What happend?" I asked as I knelt down to help. "I tripped." El said, I looked at Will, I knew she was lying but let it slide. "It's not that bad, we'll fix it together okay?" Will reassured her. "Yeah, we can fix it together." I agreed, I noticed El pick up a figurine of Hopper that was snapped in half.

~●~

Some time after school Aryle drove us home, I went up to Joyce to confirm that I would be leaving tomorrow, "Joyce? You booked my ticket right?" I asked, she looked at me. "Yes! I did don't worry, just go pack." She reassured me while she chopped some carrots.

I smiled and packed clothed for a week, I was going to fly down to Hawkins after I said hello to Mike.

A/n: And with that Season 4 begins...