Chapter 1

A few months passed since that day, I came to dxd world.

I have been doing some physical training since then everyday,I also have joined church.

And i have enrolled myself in kuoh acedemy.

Somehow i had enough money in my account to live for years without any problem.

Even if i didn't had it, There is not much problem for me to earn money.

I have very high luck, In my previous life i won many poker games and won and lot money

So that will work here as well, I guess.

But will they let me play poker, I am a teenager.

Last time i played at my friend's dad's casino.

Yeah my friends dad's had a casino, We used to go there.

Anyway, Leave it for now.

Now its time for me to enter kuoh acedemy, Its not my first day.

I have been there for few days now, I am second year student.

I am in same class as kiba, Well thats a good thing, I do not have to deal with issei and his two pals.

Anyway, I reached the acedemy and like usual, Girls and boys began commenting on me.

Boys were jealous while girls were adoring me.

I can only sigh because this is annoying,At first it was fine but now its annoying.

And i am not even a uchiha but still have a lot fangirls.

I ignored them all and came in my class and school ended even before i know.

I didn't keep up with time as i was busy sleeping.

Anyway, After school i went to kendo club and i met katse and muramasa.

"Hello how can we help you, Ace"Katse asked and my name is Ace black

"I wanted to join your club, I want to learn to wield a sword"I said as she asked"Have you ever used a sword before? "

I shook my head"But i willing to learn now"

"Ok then we can teach you"Kastse said as she handed a a wooden sword to me and showed me What we call katas.

I guess this is what we call it.

For some reason, I was actually able to use sword really well.

I was even given compliments by my fellows kendo members.

After kendo practice, I saw issei and his friends peeping on kendo girls who were now changing

I grabbed my bokken and sneak behind them and hit three of them at head.

"Hey why do you hit us"Glasses yelled

"Shut up, And if i ever see you again peeping at kendo girls, I will beat you to pulp"I said while hitting three of them again and again

"Oh stop it now"Issei yelled out and hearing him, Katse and muramasa came out and saw then"You perverts you were peeping at us again"

As two girls also cleaned their hands at three perverts.

I laughed at them and left and i noticed rias watching us from window.

No she is watching issei not us, Predater has her eyes on her prey.

By her actions i am sure i don't have a sacred gear or she would have tried getting me in her peerage as well.

So i am a human without sacred gear, Thats sad.

But i need to get stronger somehow.

I know what i am gonna do, My goal is to conquer this world.

And i will do it anyhow, No matter what i have to do for my goal.

No matter how many peoples i have to kill, I will still conquer this world.

Anyway, I know what i am gonna do now.

With that i left school, I saw issei being approached by raynare and they exchanged numbers.

This guy is a dead meat.

I made my way to my house and slept for the day, I woke up early in mid night

And i began doing physical training,This is all i can do.

I have to do my best at chruch in being a exorcist to be able to hold my own against supernaturals.

I can use magic to some extend but there is something i want to learn.

Its a ritual.

And i want to learn that.

Next day i went to school and saw issei alive and fine, And i sensed he was a devil now.

Phew... Canon begins.

That means i am getting closer to my goal.

I spend whole day at school and then went to church to do some exorcism and stuff.

Another day passed like that and i saw issei show asia way to church and he ended up showing her abandoned church instead.

What a iditot, Bro thats a abandoned church.

Don't he know church has shifted.

Well i am even more closer to my goal now.

This is my time to follow them, Asia will help me get what i want.

I am no good guy, I am evil as fuck.

With that, I began following issei and asia as a exorcist.

I informed church that a former maiden is staying with a devil and they told me to find that if she had revealed churchs secrets or something to devils.

And i got my work official.

Few days later, Asia was kidnapped by raynare.

I followed them and hide there and saw whole ritual raynare performed to extract asia's sacred gear.

Issei came in and he attacked Raynare and her team.

Rias and her peerage came in and they killed every single fallen angel there.

But i kept hidden, Why would i give a fuck about those damm fallens?

My work is done, I got knowledge to extract sacred gears from someone.

Which was my goal for now, I am sure i don't have any of my own and nor i have an affinity to wield Excalibur like arthur or xenovia.

That leaves me to walk path of darkness of reach my goal.

World domination.

I am gonna get some juicy gears for myself now.

So what gear should i get first?

I could have tried to take asia's gear but rias and her whole peerage is here.

With a enraged issei, And i don't wanna fight him right now.

So its better i go my own way for now.

Thats it for chapter

So what gear should he snatch first and don't say boosted gear cuz issei is under gremory house now.

And mc is not strong enough to fight lucifer right now but that doesn't mean he won't take any gear from rias's peerage.

I have planned to take Gasper gears

Its very good gear if you ask me with potential to be a longinus.