Chapter 2

(Ace's Pov)

Its been some days since issei saved asia.

And asia became a devil and Everything is fine.

I am just waiting for riser to pop up and thats when i am going to execute my plan.

When rias and her peerage will be away for training for rating game, I will break in and extract the gear i am looking for.

A week passed like that and finally i saw kiba had taken leave for ten days from school.

Along with everyone in orc and that only mean one thing.

Riser had made his appearance already and i am gonna execute my plan.

First i have to go back to church cuz the old geezer there called me.

I have to go now, He is strong but i am stronger than him for sure.

But still he is in charge of church and i am only getting benifits from him.

With that i went to church and i stood in front of father of the church.

"Father you called me"I said and he nodded"Yes son, I think its time we awake your sacred gear"

Wait... I have a sacred gear? I never knew that.

"Father do i have a sacred gear? "I asked and he nodded"Yes you do and i sensed its a strong one and i am sure you are able to use it but you haven't tried to use it"

"Because i thought i never had any sacred gear of my own"I said and he shook his head"But you have and i will help you use it"

I nodded and he said"Focus on your dominant hand"

I focused on my right hand and then i relased some purple mist.

Shit.. I have dimension lost as my sacred gear.

This is so amazing,Dimension lost is my personal favorite gear.

I am so cool, No one hit me now.

"Amazing,A High teir longinus, Dimesion lost"Father was amazed and i asked"Can you teach me how to use it? "

"Sorry son but i can't teach you that, I have no knowledge about your gears full power, All i know is its a longinus class gear"He said and i nodded

I just asked if he knew something else but i guess i will just do what i already know.

I am almost invincible.

Even if i have a loginus of my own, I still won't stop taking other gears as well.

I want to conquer this world, So i need those gears for myself.

"Father i think i will just practice using my gear for now, I should be going"I said and left church and i reached near orc.

I sensed only a single devil there and i instantly knew that gasper is alone while others are away from here.

I used holy magic to break whatever demonic barruer they had and went straight to the room where gasper was.

I broke in and saw his coffin,I raised my hand and used ny mist and teleported us both to same place where raynare took asia's gear.

I broke the coffin and gasper asked"Who are you mister?"

"I am Ace the shinigami, You have lived your life long enough,Be ready to give me your soul"I said scaring shit out of him.

He hide inside coffin again and i grabbed him and used holy magic to weaken him and put him on alter.

I used my gear to make sure, He can't escape and began extracting.

He kept screaming and i don't give a fuck, All i did was made a sound proof barrier and chilled till he was dead.

After some time, I dispelled all barriers and saw his life less body and his gear out and i took his gear and his gear had no physical appearance.

All i saw was a small orb that was radiating darkness and i took it and it went inside my body.

Fuck.. I didn't even wanted to get this gear inside me just yet.

I wanted to do some research on it first but i guess its for better

I looked at dead gasper and i teleported him and his coffin back to orc and went to my own apartment.

Now i got some new powers to master.

First is my own gear, Dimension lost which is very good.

I need to achive balance breaker as soon as possible.

Which is easy to get, All i have to do is keep using my gear to its current limits again and again.

And at one point, Limits will break and BOOM balance breaker.

Same goes for other Gear, Aeon balor, I have two longinus gear inside me.

One that specializes in creation and defense.

And other that knows nothing but destruction.

Demonic eyes of evil god that manipulates space and time on his will.

Thats it for chapter