Chapter 4

A week or so passed since then and Ace was already marked as a terrorist in underworld.

Right now, He was in romania.

"Holy grail will be very useful to my plans"Ace said to himself while looking at tepes castle.

"I will surely need some people to work for me as well and I think holy grail would be enough to bring them back to life"He thaught to himself and he vanished.

He was inside tepes castle and on throne he saw marius tepes.

"Who are you human?and how you entered here without my permission?"Marius asked "Gaurds! kill him"

Two gaurds came to ace but he uses his eyes and first he stopped them and them devoured them with his darkness.

"How dare you attack my men? I will kill you"Marius got up from his throne and he began using his magic to attack ace.

Ace destroyed his every spell with his eyes and said"You are dissapointing, I thought strongest vampire will be able to make me use my hand atleast but you are just..... Weak"he smiled at last as his eyes glowed and everyone expect marius was frozen in whole tepes territory.

Marius looked at his men and he yelled"What you did to them? You monster in human skin"

"I will take that as a compliment"Ace smiled and suddenly every vampire began getting eaten by darkness.

"Stop that, Don't kill us,What we do to you, We vampires stay out of three factions, What do we do to deserve this"Marius fell at ace's feet.

"I will spare you all, If you agree to be loyal to me or i will just kill everyone here"Ace said

"Loyalty?whats your plan? "Marius asked and Ace kicked him in face"You are not allowed to question,Just say yes or no"

"I will kill every single one of you, You are mere ants in front of me, Make your decision fast, I got short patience"Ace said and Marius said"Ok i will join you, Just don't kill us now"

Ace smiled and everything went back to normal and gaurds were about to attack him but marius flared his power"Stop it fools, He is our new king, We tepes hold undying loyalty to him now"

"But prince-"Gaurd was cut off by marius"Do as i say, Do it or die, He is way above us, He can kill us all in a moment"

Everyone was silent now and ace walked upto throne and he sat there and he ordered"Take Valarie tepes to me"

"Can i ask but why we need her? "A gaurd asked but Marius kicked him hard"You are not allowed to question"

"I will take her to you myself,My lord"Mariud bowed and he went to take Valarie

"Oh he is a fast Learner"Ace thaught to himself while he smiled while sitting on his new throne.

Marius bought valarie with him and stood in front of ace and said"This is Valarie,my lord"

"I want you to extract her sacred gear, She isn't worth it take it to me, I will show you full power of holy grail"Ace ordered

Many vampired were surprised but marius did as he was told and began extracting her sacred gear.

Valarie begena asking for help and she called out for ace many times and what he did was make a sound proof barrier and locked her inside that, He ordered a soft drink for himself.

He enjoyed his drink and more drink and more drink, He drink to a point where he can be considered drunk by soft drinks.

Finally valarie's soul left her body and ace broke barrier and Marius bought two grails to him.

"Only two? Does rizevim already took other one"Ace thaught to himself while taking holy grail from marius.

"Good job, Marius i will reward you for that"Ace got up from his throne and said"From this day you will be leader of vampires of whole world"

"My lord we have rivalry with vladi family,How can i be leader of every vampire when they are our enemies"Marius informed

"Wage a war against them, They will either join us or join Valarie in heaven"Ace smiled and marius also smiled a little"I will do that right now"he bowed and left to vladi capital.

"Now you all,Gather every single soldier at royal army ground, I will show you all true power of holy grail today"Ace ordered and they all nodded.

Every vampire was in royal army ground while Ace was sitting on his throne with one of holy grails in his hand.

"Listen carefully to me"Ace said seriously"I am going to give you all more power, You all are not allowed to move even move a muscle until i told you to"

He was going to turn them all into evil dragon and he don't want chaos here because he will end up killing everyone if that happens.

"I will turn you all into vampire and dragon hybrid,Do not create havoc or i will destroy every one of you"Ace warned and received nod from his army.

He used his holy grail and soon all vampires began turning into evil dragons and as he told, Not a single one of them moved a inch.

"Now use your magic to turn yourself back to your nornal self"Ace ordered and they did as they were told.

"You all are ready for war with vladi house,Be ready to crush them under our feet"

Thats it for chapter